Which node you hate the most

2»

Comments

• SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Coward (unblockable the whole fight)
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,895 ★★★★★
    Any node that gives the defender any sort of Protection unless/until you perform a specific action, whether that's a heavy attack or intercept or whatever. It just slows down the fight so much. It's usually not hard unless it's paired with some other annoying node, but it's always a drag.

However, I also second everyone who says No Retreat. I hated it when we saw it in BG last (?) season. Mr. Negative was a blast to use since it was just free regen all the time, but every other champion had a nightmare of a time.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Kinetic. Transference. Hate watching champs like punisher 99 go from sp1 to sp3 in a single blocked sp1, ridiculous node for certain multiple hit champs. I. Hate. That. NODE.

Chavez, 2 heavies and that node power drains them per blocked hit ;)
    That's good to know, however it'd be all well and dandy if I had a 5* or 6* chavez 😭
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,537 ★★★★
    Don't remember the nodes.. but Side Quest 'Escape from Titan' Week3 Mantis boss nodes made Mantis tougher than what she is.. special power lock, root, and with Mantis sp1 sleep mechanic (that puts a sleep timer on your champion), which puts your champion to sleep if you don't use striker or any sp attack.

I'm sure a whole group of summoners who have larger pool of champions will say it's easy.. not everyone is fortunate to pull Hercules, Absorbing Man, CGR, Nimrod, etc, etc.. we all have our own roster and have to make the most of who we have.. since I'm Cavalier.. I can't even claim Thronebreaker or Paragon objective rewards.. personally I think it's a miss.. if you can 100% a challenge, you should get something.. it would have gotten me closer to my first rank4 6*.. but as of now I have to keep trying to get tier6 basic catalyst fragments..
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 585 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Kinetic. Transference. Hate watching champs like punisher 99 go from sp1 to sp3 in a single blocked sp1, ridiculous node for certain multiple hit champs. I. Hate. That. NODE.

Yeah and lugging around Chavez whenever you see that node is just ugh
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,376 Guardian

Pikolu said:

I bring my Chavez most everywhere, she hits hard and has great utility and survivability.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 585 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

I bring my Chavez most everywhere, she hits hard and has great utility and survivability.
    Just a Doom you can call “she”
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I hate all of them. Most hated maybe footloose

I relate hard with my man here hating EVERY node
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,376 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

I'd much rather use Chavez than doom.
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    edited June 2023

Also remember Vivified exists....200% more power and power drain immune

Oh my god that one science path in 7.1 with vivified was HELL.
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    Any node with unstoppable is annoying. Riot, can’t stop won’t stop, fight or flight, boost buff - unstoppable, etc
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Punisher 2099 is classic defender on kinetic tranference
    psp742 said:

Don't remember the nodes.. but Side Quest 'Escape from Titan' Week3 Mantis boss nodes made Mantis tougher than what she is.. special power lock, root, and with Mantis sp1 sleep mechanic (that puts a sleep timer on your champion), which puts your champion to sleep if you don't use striker or any sp attack.

I'm sure a whole group of summoners who have larger pool of champions will say it's easy.. not everyone is fortunate to pull Hercules, Absorbing Man, CGR, Nimrod, etc, etc.. we all have our own roster and have to make the most of who we have.. since I'm Cavalier.. I can't even claim Thronebreaker or Paragon objective rewards.. personally I think it's a miss.. if you can 100% a challenge, you should get something.. it would have gotten me closer to my first rank4 6*.. but as of now I have to keep trying to get tier6 basic catalyst fragments..

A better way is playing defensively and bait mantis sp2 instead of sp1.. worked for me all the time
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

I'd much rather use Chavez than doom.
    I donno about chavez. What ability does she have to counter kinetic Transference?
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★
    coward.