**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove Basic champs from FEATURED crystals 😑

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
Why is this STILL a thing? What's the reasoning behind this nonsense?

Featured crystals should have FEATURED champs only. The point of spending more shards is to get a FEATURED champ, not a basic one that's already in the basic pool. Wasting 15,000 shards on a basic champ that we can get for 10,000 shards is absurd.

Comments

• Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    I think what should be done is that if you get the same basic champion two or three times, it should be eliminated from your pool.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    It’s true that it’s bad business to make the “chase” of new champs too easy BUT they don’t have to put trash basic champs in that crystal. There are so many champs today that it’s awful to stick Cyclops in a featured crystal. It doesn’t have to be all featureds plus Herc but fill it up with average to good champs . It feels like they are doing what I’m saying with 7* so it’s doable.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,777 ★★★★★
    Sorry but there really isn't that many "bad" champs left to be buffed. The vast majority of all those "trash" champs have been buffed by now.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Sorry but there really isn't that many "bad" champs left to be buffed. The vast majority of all those "trash" champs have been buffed by now.

abomination, black bolt, beast, bpcw, og black widow, cable (give him use without apoc), og cap america, capww2, captain marvel, carnage, civil warrior, cyclops, cyclops, daredevil, deadpool, dr. strange, dr. voodoo, drax, elektra, goldpool, groot, iron fist, invisible woman, immortal iron fist, iron man, iron patriot, kang, karnak, loki, moon knight, ms. marvel, kamala khan, night thrasher, old man logan, platpool, proxima, punisher, red skull, rhino, sabretooth, sentry, symbiote spidey, squirrel girl, superior iron man, taskmaster, thanos, thor, thor jane foster, thor rags, labtron, unstoppable colossus, winter soldier, x23

These guys could use a buff, and they're definitely trash still.
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★

Buttehrs said:

bpcw, carnage, deadpool, dr. strange, dr. voodoo, elektra, invisible woman, moon knight, night thrasher, old man logan, proxima, red skull, sabretooth, squirrel girl, taskmaster, thor, thor jane foster, x23

I don’t think you know what trash means. Of your whole list these would not qualify as trash. I’ll give you some of the other ones. But by adding the above to your list instantly devalued your statement.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★

Buttehrs said:

abomination, black bolt, beast, bpcw, og black widow, cable (give him use without apoc), og cap america, capww2, captain marvel, carnage, civil warrior, cyclops, cyclops, daredevil, deadpool, dr. strange, dr. voodoo, drax, elektra, goldpool, groot, iron fist, invisible woman, immortal iron fist, iron man, iron patriot, kang, karnak, loki, moon knight, ms. marvel, kamala khan, night thrasher, old man logan, platpool, proxima, punisher, red skull, rhino, sabretooth, sentry, symbiote spidey, squirrel girl, superior iron man, taskmaster, thanos, thor, thor jane foster, thor rags, labtron, unstoppable colossus, winter soldier, x23

Tell me you haven’t used half of these champs without telling me you haven’t used half of these champs. You invalidated any argument you think you have the second you typed Dr. Voodoo. I’ll definitely give you some of these champs, but my goodness you are lacking some understanding of a lot of these champs. They’re not Herc, but they’re not all bad and plenty of the champs you listed do not need buffs.
    2016 mindset

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Tell me you haven’t used half of these champs without telling me you haven’t used half of these champs. You invalidated any argument you think you have the second you typed Dr. Voodoo. I’ll definitely give you some of these champs, but my goodness you are lacking some understanding of a lot of these champs. They’re not Herc, but they’re not all bad and plenty of the champs you listed do not need buffs.
    2016 mindset

2028 mindset
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Welcome to Titan crystal
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★
    That’s the point of the crystal. The increased shards increase your odds at pulling a particular champ but it doesn’t nor should it remove all risk.
  • Options
    avs7733avs7733 Posts: 46
    It would be cool if they could have an adjusted featured crystal that has only the featured champs but costs 60k or 100k shards or something.
  • Options
    GrayzoGrayzo Posts: 10
    edited June 2023
    I'm well over 300k shards on this new one and haven't pulled a desired champ yet.
    These things happen. It's in the game.🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    The basic champs are in there to give you that rewarding feeling the one time you pull a featured champ hidden deep within the disgust from the dozens of others you opened.
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    avs7733 said:

It would be cool if they could have an adjusted featured crystal that has only the featured champs but costs 60k or 100k shards or something.

That's all I'd do tbh. Would feel much better paying 75k shards for a new champ than 150k for 100 sigs on YJ and Dr stange.
  • Options

It’s true that it’s bad business to make the “chase” of new champs too easy BUT they don’t have to put trash basic champs in that crystal. There are so many champs today that it’s awful to stick Cyclops in a featured crystal. It doesn’t have to be all featureds plus Herc but fill it up with average to good champs . It feels like they are doing what I’m saying with 7* so it’s doable.

Yeah they keep throwing trash champs like Cylops, Winter Soldier, Captain Marvel classic, Drax, etc.in there. And they put them in there too often. Thanks...that's what my post really is about.
  • Options

I get OP's frustration. Red Cyclops? Really? Does he belong in a featured crystal?
    Some basic champs are great and have their place in featured crystals but some should not be there at all...

Thank you! Cyclops, Winter Soldier, Drax, Captain Marvel classic, and many others need to removed from the featured. And plus they have been in the game for years, why are they still in the featured for no reason? lol
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Games like these need the agony of defeat to go along with the thrill of victory. It’s just part of the design.

Dr. Zola