**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there an issue with AW uninlisting for AW?

AW matchmaking has failed for our alliance yet again! This is now the 3rd time this season!! We received no error messages and have not changed our auto-enlist settings throughout with some matchmaking working and others failing despite no changes made by us! We have consistently finished well into Gold 2 previous season but this season because of missed AWs and effect on resultant season score we are barely hanging on to Gold 3 and likely to drop to Silver 1 with the latest AW matchmaking fail! This will result in our entire alliance receiving lower rewards through no fault of our own - we will receive lower season rewards, will have missed rewards from the 3 missed AWs due to the matchmaking not working correctly, and now as we have a rotation for members to participate some will now not be able to have enough AWs to qualify for season rewards!!

This is now the 3rd time this season this has occurred and we have not heard any feedback on how the bug will be addressed and how our lost rewards will be redressed?!

There needs to be urgent action on this bug and the AW season fixed?!

Comments

• Options
    DakhagedDakhaged Posts: 9
    This has happened to my alliance also twice this season. The first time we made a ticket and it was explained to us in a way that made it seem like it was our fault. Two wars later and it happens again. We were about to go into tier 5 each time the war glitched and when matchmaking was done we were unable to place defense. It was like we were never enlisted. We were so close to getting G1 this season. This is 2 wars we will not get points for this season. It not only hurts us this season but also the following seasons. There are other allys with this problem also. I spoke with some in a Line Chat. And I have screenshots showing what happend. We have made a second ticket witj no response yet. I have guys that want to leave the Alliance because our AW season will be worthless of the effort. Please help kabam! Leader name is VlajkoK and second in command is Kappa.

• Options
    Law_eeLaw_ee Posts: 4
    Our alliance has had the same issue for two seasons now. Last season the auto-enlistment failed to enlist us for 3 or 4 wars. I'm positive we would have hit gold 3, but instead reached silver 1, which is a massive drop in rewards.

This season, we have decided to avoid auto-enlistment as it was so unreliable and have instead manually enlisted prior to match-making. So far this season, even though I have evidence of enlistment prior to match-making, we have missed 3 wars with a message that we did not enlist in time!

Not only does this demotivate our alliance members, but it depletes the resources we do invest in AW, as these missed matches remove any hope of advancing up the reward ladder.
  • Options
    Kabam NEEDS to call off the season now. The game is still glitched. The game says we are tier 6 but we are playing in a tier 5 match. Attacker bans and all. Kabam says in an email that this is normal. Playing a gold 3 against a gold 2 is normal. But being in one tier and then playing in another that is a different map and different set of opponents. Kabam has called seasons off for smaller issues than they are having now. We now have some of our weaker players in war because the game said we were in tier 6. If we knew we were in tier 5 we would have told different members to join this war.

This is so disrespectful to their loyal players. Get it right or dont do it at all.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    Dakhaged said:

Kabam NEEDS to call off the season now. The game is still glitched. The game says we are tier 6 but we are playing in a tier 5 match. Attacker bans and all. Kabam says in an email that this is normal. Playing a gold 3 against a gold 2 is normal. But being in one tier and then playing in another that is a different map and different set of opponents. Kabam has called seasons off for smaller issues than they are having now. We now have some of our weaker players in war because the game said we were in tier 6. If we knew we were in tier 5 we would have told different members to join this war.

This is so disrespectful to their loyal players. Get it right or dont do it at all.

This is NOT an issue of “un-enlisting”, and not an issue for this person's thread about being unenlisted for wars.

As for your case…
    You sometimes may get matched with a team just across the border between 2 tiers.
    When that happens, the game will determine WHICH Map (Multiplier, Nodes, etc) you will play on.
    So that both teams are playing on the SAME map as each other.

@Pikolu mentioned you always play on the higher map.
    I’m not sure about that, think most people have said it is basically a Coin-Toss, random by the game, to determine which Map it will be played on.
  • Options

Dakhaged said:

This is NOT an issue of “un-enlisting”, and not an issue for this person's thread about being unenlisted for wars.

As for your case…
    You sometimes may get matched with a team just across the border between 2 tiers.
    When that happens, the game will determine WHICH Map (Multiplier, Nodes, etc) you will play on.

I’m not sure about that, think most people have said it is basically a Coin-Toss, random by the game, to determine which Map it will be played on.

Ok, but what you Kabam people are not understanding, is we are playing in a tier 5 war against obviously a stronger alliance. And we will only end up eith tier 6 rewards, win or lose. And the points multiplier will only be 3.4 and not 4.0. This is not right. I know we get paired up with the nearest alike alliance. But no matter what we are looking at rewards for a lower tier than what we are playing!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Dakhaged said:

Dakhaged said:

As for your case…

Ok, but what you Kabam people are not understanding, is we are playing in a tier 5 war against obviously a stronger alliance. And we will only end up eith tier 6 rewards, win or lose. And the points multiplier will only be 3.4 and not 4.0. This is not right. I know we get paired up with the nearest alike alliance. But no matter what we are looking at rewards for a lower tier than what we are playing!
    Oh and this started as an un-enlisting issue. We had wars 6 & 8 get un-enlisted in our alliance. Above is just the newest of the AW problems my Alliance is having. So 3 wars this season we will not get any points for. And now we have a war that we are not going to get proper rewards for.
    Why is it so hard to get help from you kabam people? Ive never seen so many excuses given for so many issues. How about saying we have a problem and we will help you? Instead of whatever slimy way you have of trying to get out of everything.