**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's talk about Loki+Hela synergies (200k+ SP2 damage in LOL)

124»

Comments

• Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    mutamatt wrote: »
    just pointing out the obvious here. pure skill has been busted for how long now, "we are looking into it"

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/33755/pure-skill-now-it-is-half-a-year-ago#latest

loki + hela was in the game for how long?

Yes this is the sad part about it all. Customers gain an advantage its almost Instantly fixed. A disadvantage to their customers we get.........we are aware of the problem and working towards a fix....
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Well apparently he currently has a max damage of 0 lol. Seriously what kind of testing is done at Kabam? This isn't a ridiculous question to ask. We are all mostly paying customers, and I for one am a huge paying customer so I think I'm entitled to know what the heck you guys are doing over there that there are constant screw ups? I was just about to drop 2K on Hela crystals for this synergy and now I'm not going to spend a dime as this is just another mistake in a long line of mistakes.

I mean Mephisto - Synergy to increase energy damage doesn't work
    Blade - Synergy with Sparky isn't working

and I could go back to other new released champs and they all seem to have 1 thing not working as advertised but I really don't want to go back and look at all the notes. Get it together already. It's not funny and as a company you really need to start taking this seriously.

for once I agree with you...lol
  • Options
    Hey again everyone!

I totally get all the concern behind this situation, hence part of the reason it took us a bit to get you the information provided. We'll open up a new discussion thread for everyone to post in about this change, but in the meantime, this one and any others on the topic will be closed since it is now outdated information on the topic.

Read the announcement here!