BG Season Record

Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
I wish I would have tracked my records from previous seasons to see the difference, but with the medal changes I decided to track my record through the VT. I was climbing very fast until I got diamond 1. Then I hit a brick wall. But then I won 6 out of 7 to push into GC.

Here is my record for the season:
Bronze 3-Diamond 1: 36-16-1 (there was a glitch and Kabam gave the match a draw.)

Diamond 1-Vibranium: 13-23

Does anybody else keep track of their win/loss record?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    It would be great if the stat was kept on our profile somewhere.

I would love to be able to look at other players and see how they compare to me.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★

It would be great if the stat was kept on our profile somewhere.

I would love to be able to look at other players and see how they compare to me.

It would be a cool stat to have privately. I can see the community quickly turning to labeling people based on their BG record. “You’re 12-45, maybe you should go practice before you have an opinion,” would be something people would say.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    I've kept track of every BG match & the result since season 1... 🤓

To date, a total of 1514 matches.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    12-45 with multiple disconnect could be a B) label.

I've kept track of every BG match & the result since season 1... 🤓

To date, a total of 1514 matches.

Woah.. that’s a lot of matches.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    I never keep track of my record but this season was the fastest I was able to get to gladiators circuit. Only took me 8 days. But since then I haven’t done as well😅
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I think i barely lost 7-8 matches this season and i made my longest win streak of 17 from plat 2 to GC
  • JuanmiJuanmi Member Posts: 42
    I was 2 wins away from getting a full win record in “recent battles” this season. Lost 3 matches last season and lost 5 matches this season in VT.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Member Posts: 210
    25-3 is my current w/l record, we compete in my alliance to see who gets the best W/L

Owl_0wl said:

25-3 is my current w/l record, we compete in my alliance to see who gets the best W/L

That’s a really fun way to spice up some friendly ally competition. I love it!
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    This season is the fastest I have climbed to Platinum
    Haven't played this season as much as in previous ones therefore not in GC but yeah this season is easier than the previous ones
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    This is the first time I have tracked my record in BG, mainly due to the reward buff. Prior to this season, I have only reached GC twice, hoping to reach it this season for my third time. I'm a Paragon type player, casual gamer and busy life. Run two accounts and these are my stats. (This season I Have played BG only when objectives are up)

Main account 23-3. Reached Platinum 2

Mini Account 20-5. Reached Platinum 3

I applaud Kabam for taking the initiative to change the way we earn/lose medals. It was a great idea and I've heard stories of many people running thru VT in record time.