**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is the unit store being disabled?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Never heard of this one before. More of a being nosey post than moaning.

Just wondering what the reasoning is? Or the worries about having it live after the maintenance?

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Where do you see that at?

Edit: Nevermind I see it now.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    That's what I was wondering many I'm just wanting to spend my play credit but hope they are going to be taking it down to revamp it with all new stuff and cheaper prices (one could wish)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Maybe they have something strange in the works for Cyber Monday and needed to take the store down to set it up? Or maybe it will be just a UI change? Ya never know around here....lol
  • My suspicion is that it is a store related change that they want to do additional testing on before it goes live after the server maintenance. If there are malfunctions or timing issues in the store the instant it goes live, that could cause major problems if players buy into store errors.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    They're changing it to unit crystals for each level of purchase (Loot bag/Odin e.t.c).

You now pay to get a crystal with a chance at containing the amount of units you previously could just buy normally.

Could you imagine that, paying £99 for an Odin to get 1800 units inside.

That won't happen