**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Symbioids Be Removed From Aq?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I’m fine with the symbioids. But the Ultron throne should be updated to at least a Kang Throne.

Lazy, lazy, lazy...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    No, i like them.
    xxyanarxx wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    First of all, what's the reason?
    It seems like a useless pool

Isn’t it clear enough that i don’t like to fight with them and want to know if i am the only one who thinks like that? It seems like a useless question.

So the question should be "do you like fighting symbioids in AQ" and not "Should symbioids be removed from AQ"
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No, i like them.
    They're ok but I miss the adaptoids.....
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Yes, they dont fight they just wait
    Symbioids are easy to fight even on day 5 and with the amount of champs in the game now there is no need for them to be there.
    Maybe have them in map 1-3 but not 4-6
  • Options
    For those saying they don't attack, what is your Alliance Prestige? on day 5 of Map 5 with over 6.5k Prestige, believe me, they attack plenty. Not to say they're difficult, but I've never seen one wait.
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    lol..? they are pretty simple.
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    All symbiods are far to easy. They need to be removed. I'd like to see more diversity in AQ like we do in War. All those who are saying no is because you want AQ to be easy. It shouldn't be.
  • Options
    WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    I don’t know that they should be removed… They are definitely a pain in the ass. Especially the tech Sims. Just don’t seem to be able to get out of a fight without taking damage. Which is really irritating when I can take down mini bosses losing less health than the stupid tech sim LOL

My main irritation is they just stand there not blocking and, if you’re close to them, the second you try and hit them they hit you faster and you take a combo. If you dash back in order to either get them to hold a block, attack you, or intercept them, They just walk towards you and again stand there not blocking. If they’re further away from you, they either intercept you or hit you in the face with a special. Other thing that I’ve noticed, especially on day three and four of map five, baiting their special can be a hell of a chore(Specifically thinking about skill sim on immunity path where power management is very helpful when you can’t stun them)

As far as they don’t have special three. Day four and five (again the tech sym...What can I say, they drive me nuts) their second special which is the same as hulk buster sp2, Does quite a bit of damage even blocking.

Sorry to ramble on. Again, they annoy the hell out of me I don’t know if I would say remove them though nothing wrong with a bit of a challenge. If I could change one thing about them I would get rid of their clairvoyance… How they always seem to know exactly what I’m doing so they can counter it and take away half my health!
  • Options
    For those saying they don't attack, what is your Alliance Prestige? on day 5 of Map 5 with over 6.5k Prestige, believe me, they attack plenty. Not to say they're difficult, but I've never seen one wait.

On day 5 we are at 9.2k prestige so i am pretty sure our opponents are harder than yours because we reach your max difficulty at our second day of the map. But i am still saying that they are not attacking unfortunately.
  • Options
    No, i like them.
    I like them since they dont have sp3 active making them less of a pain
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    No, i like them.
    cant forgot the first time that i got hit by green one sp2 ...
    that was freaking hulk sp2 lol
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    No, i like them.
    Not everyone in this game is expert-level end-game players. This game probably have few hundred thousand new and intermediate players, it is good to see diversity of the AIs (from dummy symbiotes to harder AIs).

For expert end-game players to get the fun of tough challenge, there's a place for it, it is called LOL. I'm sure once LOL became too easy for end-game players in 2018 with max'ed out 6*, Kabam will come out with another even tougher Quest/mode.

If expert players are still hung up with Map 6 AQ too easy, one possibility is for Kabam to add Map 7, Map 8 with insane difficulty of mission impossible, while it is perfectly fine to keep the existing Map 1 to Map 6 with dumb symbiotes, since i'm sure there are still new and intermediate players finding it hard to beat some of the earlier maps, and may even suffer huge health lost when accidentally got hit by some of the symbiotes.

Just my humble opinions, I'm sure many other experts may have very diff ideas, but hopefully we keep an open mind and respect all players of diff experience level. Thanks.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    No, i like them.
    they are really cool, and the trolling and baiting against you is just awesome

we need a adaptoid crystal and having one for defence in aw
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    No, i like them.
    LOL the skill and science ones are intercept gods but generally easy
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    The only thing I don't like is that the Symbioid's AI is **** bs. I don't mind the Symbioids themselves.