**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are the Catalyst Crystal Awards this month supposed to be this high?

Was it expected to hand over roughly 50 Tier 4 Catalyst crystals in the awards for Conqueror in this month's event quest? That's a lot of Tier 4 Catalyst crystals....

Comments

• Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Why bring this up? 😕
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    If this was intended for a lesser catalyst crystal amount or different award type, I'd rather have that addressed earlier when they can make a correction as opposed to having a game economy breaking amount of Tier 4 Catalysts being distributed because someone multiplied by 10 the amount we're supposed to be getting.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    Looks like they fixed it and replaced them with the T4CC shard crystals. Not sure if it was a visual bug or if people got some extra T4CC out of it before the fix.
  • Options

Looks like they fixed it and replaced them with the T4CC shard crystals. Not sure if it was a visual bug or if people got some extra T4CC out of it before the fix.

I noticed that it did get fixed, probably at the same time as the energy issues at lower levels. I'm sitting on so many Tier 4's to begin with I was wary to have any more maxed out...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★

If this was intended for a lesser catalyst crystal amount or different award type, I'd rather have that addressed earlier when they can make a correction as opposed to having a game economy breaking amount of Tier 4 Catalysts being distributed because someone multiplied by 10 the amount we're supposed to be getting.

It wouldn't be game breaking regardless if it was a bug or not honestly. For example, I have hundreds of unopened t4c and thousands of t4c frag crystals not even mentioning any aq map crystals that give t4c. And I know I'm definitely not the only player like that. Most have even more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It wouldn't be game breaking regardless if it was a bug or not honestly. For example, I have hundreds of unopened t4c and thousands of t4c frag crystals not even mentioning any aq map crystals that give t4c. And I know I'm definitely not the only player like that. Most have even more.
    It's not game breaking for us, but for players working on their 5* rosters that would be game changing. I remember t4cc being the one thing I was always missing back then
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

I'm sitting on 63 of those from today, so it wasn't a visual bug. And yes, it is game breaking to have that many awarded at once, especially when months past were doing frag crystals in that amount. I get for Cavalier and higher this is a moot problem, but the game economy isn't just Cavalier and higher players.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,797 ★★★★★
    Screenshot please?