Options

Are the Catalyst Crystal Awards this month supposed to be this high?

Was it expected to hand over roughly 50 Tier 4 Catalyst crystals in the awards for Conqueror in this month's event quest? That's a lot of Tier 4 Catalyst crystals....

Comments

• Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Why bring this up? 😕
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 267 ★★
    If this was intended for a lesser catalyst crystal amount or different award type, I'd rather have that addressed earlier when they can make a correction as opposed to having a game economy breaking amount of Tier 4 Catalysts being distributed because someone multiplied by 10 the amount we're supposed to be getting.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Looks like they fixed it and replaced them with the T4CC shard crystals. Not sure if it was a visual bug or if people got some extra T4CC out of it before the fix.
  • Options

Looks like they fixed it and replaced them with the T4CC shard crystals. Not sure if it was a visual bug or if people got some extra T4CC out of it before the fix.

I noticed that it did get fixed, probably at the same time as the energy issues at lower levels. I'm sitting on so many Tier 4's to begin with I was wary to have any more maxed out...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★

If this was intended for a lesser catalyst crystal amount or different award type, I'd rather have that addressed earlier when they can make a correction as opposed to having a game economy breaking amount of Tier 4 Catalysts being distributed because someone multiplied by 10 the amount we're supposed to be getting.

It wouldn't be game breaking regardless if it was a bug or not honestly. For example, I have hundreds of unopened t4c and thousands of t4c frag crystals not even mentioning any aq map crystals that give t4c. And I know I'm definitely not the only player like that. Most have even more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It wouldn't be game breaking regardless if it was a bug or not honestly. For example, I have hundreds of unopened t4c and thousands of t4c frag crystals not even mentioning any aq map crystals that give t4c. And I know I'm definitely not the only player like that. Most have even more.
    It's not game breaking for us, but for players working on their 5* rosters that would be game changing. I remember t4cc being the one thing I was always missing back then
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

I'm sitting on 63 of those from today, so it wasn't a visual bug. And yes, it is game breaking to have that many awarded at once, especially when months past were doing frag crystals in that amount. I get for Cavalier and higher this is a moot problem, but the game economy isn't just Cavalier and higher players.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Screenshot please?