**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

When will you fix Battlegrounds ?

I love loosing because of malfunctions.

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,312 ★★★★
    Maybe its a problem with your device?
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 112
    If it was a problem related to my device, I will be the only one having it. We are full of this problem.
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    Cyborg17 said:

If it was a problem related to my device, I will be the only one having it. We are full of this problem.

Its been since around since season5.
    I believe they have more important stuff to take care of than fixing issues.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,134 Guardian
    Something I've found that helps is hitting the I'm ready button only once. If I'm impatient and hit it twice, then I crash that way.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 999 ★★★
    After the recent update, this has happened to me twice so far. I don't mind losing if my opponent played better but not even given a chance is not fun at all.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,282 ★★★★
    Sending warnings out to modders has done little to keep them from cheating non stop.