**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Voodoo or longshot

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
I noticed they sound kind of similar (i know they might have different niches 300% abillity acurracy and stuff) with AAManipulation and destroying opponents with lots of buffs i,d say voodoo because of power control but wanted yo know since i dont know a lot about longshot

Comments

• Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Longshot, he nukes
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    LONGSHOT!
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    I'd only consider voodoo if he is awakened. But I do agree with the majority that Longshot is the better overall option
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Everytime I see a post with longshot i get jealous, my alliance mates tease me when they get longshot from a crystal because of how much i want him 😭 i need longshot, been hunting for him for what feels like an eternity, I just can't get him!! But yeh if my complaining isn't enough longshot is well worth the rank up.
  • Options
    Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 115
    Longshot. No question. Tell us you're sorry for asking us that.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The disrespect to Doctor Voodoo is painful. Who is better between the two is subjective (I personally much prefer Doctor Voodoo) but this video I did a couple years ago can give a quick look at how under appreciated he is these days. The video highlights his damage (which is what he gets knocked on the most). I used a 5* in that video, too bad I never did a vid of my r3 6* sig 200 of him.

https://youtu.be/r5wzy7P4FxY