Options

Stop Intentionally Lagging The Game

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Alot of people assuming that if there gaming experience is good then other people must be making stuff up. Must be nice to have the world revolving around you.

People post videos all the time of lag and other stuff. Stop assuming that just because you have a magic version of the game that doesn't experience problems doesn't mean others of us don't have to spend entirely to much time staring at the spinning wheel or game freezes.

Why is that the only option for an assumption? I’m not assuming people are making anything up, I am assuming that they have a different circumstance for how they connect, such as I stated in my comment above. Why are the servers only ever Kabam’s fault and it can never be possible that someone’s internet connection is causing part of the problem? Why does that get to be a valid assumption, but any notion of individual responsibility can never be true?
    Well, from my experience, going back to about 2019 maybe(I want to say the first couple years of this game it worked perfect for me but been having problems for so long, I am not sure when it started).

At least 10 home internet/wifi services, countless public wifi services, 6 or 7 phones over various android models, and any number of extenuating circumstances. The one constant being the game doesn’t work well.
    And I've had two phones (iPhone XR and Pixel 7 Pro), garbage public wifi, decent internet, above average home wifi. The one constant being the game works perfectly fine. It's a very complicated issue that I hope Kabam can eventually fix for all if not most players, but it's definitely not constant for everyone.

On slow public wifi I will have relatively long load times in BG's, but that is the extent of my issues. I play BG's with both my mobile data and home wifi and I've never experienced auto drafting, incorrect bans, innacurate timers, or anything similar. Hell, I most often wait until the very last second to lock in my champs and it hasn't failed me so far.
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Alot of people assuming that if there gaming experience is good then other people must be making stuff up. Must be nice to have the world revolving around you.

People post videos all the time of lag and other stuff. Stop assuming that just because you have a magic version of the game that doesn't experience problems doesn't mean others of us don't have to spend entirely to much time staring at the spinning wheel or game freezes.

Why is that the only option for an assumption? I’m not assuming people are making anything up, I am assuming that they have a different circumstance for how they connect, such as I stated in my comment above. Why are the servers only ever Kabam’s fault and it can never be possible that someone’s internet connection is causing part of the problem? Why does that get to be a valid assumption, but any notion of individual responsibility can never be true?
    Well, from my experience, going back to about 2019 maybe(I want to say the first couple years of this game it worked perfect for me but been having problems for so long, I am not sure when it started).

At least 10 home internet/wifi services, countless public wifi services, 6 or 7 phones over various android models, and any number of extenuating circumstances. The one constant being the game doesn’t work well.
    And I've had two phones (iPhone XR and Pixel 7 Pro), garbage public wifi, decent internet, above average home wifi. The one constant being the game works perfectly fine. It's a very complicated issue that I hope Kabam can eventually fix for all if not most players, but it's definitely not constant for everyone.

On slow public wifi I will have relatively long load times in BG's, but that is the extent of my issues. I play BG's with both my mobile data and home wifi and I've never experienced auto drafting, incorrect bans, innacurate timers, or anything similar. Hell, I most often wait until the very last second to lock in my champs and it hasn't failed me so far.
    Are you trying to prove my point about people thinking that there game running great means they get to assume other people are making up game problems?

If I have tried multiple phones over multiple wifi networks, throughout multiple states and have the same lagy experience should I not wonder about Kabam instead of thinking I need to try something else?

You don't experience problems. Congratulations to you. Not all of us are so lucky.
    What I'm saying is, this problem doesn't exist for everyone and it's a lot more complicated than people are making it seem. You said you've experienced issues in so many circumstances, but what issues? There's not much Kabam can do to diagnose and fix them if all you have to say is that the game doesn't work well for you. I completely believe that these issues exist, and I see them with my own eyes in livestreams constantly, but I'm giving my perspective and my situation to show that it isn't a problem with the game itself.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

THANK YOU!!!

I knew coming on to this cesspool of a forum was a bad idea but at that moment in time, my frustration reached a boil. That being said, when it’s THIS game and THIS game only I’m experiencing technical difficulties while playing the game, it’s a game issue, not a me issue. Nothing else to it. Latest phone, Hi-speed internet access (I pay a premium for my wireless service), but nah I’m the clown here? …….Yeah, Forums are filled with Kabam cheerleaders & wannabe employees trying to downplay real gaming issues. I’m over it tbh.
  • Options
    Kennado said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

I’m over it tbh.
    I can tell
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    Am using ipad mini 6 and game lags are horrible, start a match and while both champs are running into each other, there is considerable frame drops. Have loads of input issues, connection issues while navigating across tabs etc. And its not my internet as I did not notice any packet drops when connected to wifi. Constant speed of 120. Plus cannot play game for more than 30 mins, have to restart every time. SMH. I play games like BGMI 2-3+ hrs stretch and never had any such issues.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

There's not a single person in this thread saying lag doesn't exist. We're saying Kabam isn't doing it on purpose to make money. So yes, OP is absolutely making things up.

Kabam can't target accounts to throttle their game play. They don't know when they'll be on and it's not like they're sitting at a desk waiting for @Kennado to log in and ruin his gameplay in hopes that he spends money on revives.

Lag is a real thing but it's pretty hard to discern whether it's server side or client side. You can have the fastest internet in the world but if you're connected to wifi, you can experience lag. Heck, you're internet provider might even be the culprit in throttling your service.

But no one is saying there isn't lag from call backs to the severs the game is run on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

THANK YOU!!!

I knew coming on to this cesspool of a forum was a bad idea but at that moment in time, my frustration reached a boil. That being said, when it’s THIS game and THIS game only I’m experiencing technical difficulties while playing the game, it’s a game issue, not a me issue. Nothing else to it. Latest phone, Hi-speed internet access (I pay a premium for my wireless service), but nah I’m the clown here? …….Yeah, Forums are filled with Kabam cheerleaders & wannabe employees trying to downplay real gaming issues. I’m over it tbh.
    You literally are saying Kabam is targeting you and throttling your connection to make you buy stuff. Yes, you're exactly what you just called yourself.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

I can live with wonky AI. You don’t need to intentionally throttle the game with lag spikes in fights to encourage spending money on items, on top of that. That’s borderline criminal if you ask me.

An iPhone 14 max pro shouldn’t have lag issues yet Kabam continues to lie to us that these lag issues aren’t intentional.

You really think they intentionally create lag? That's insane. If the game is working poorly they make less money. Disgruntled players are less likely to spend on offers. The main revenue isn't from people spending actual money to revive. I've almost never had lag. How did I escape the nefarious plot.