Alliance War Scoring

Alliance Scoring has the be one of the dumbest things in the game. Period one group can 100% the board the other cannot and they win. Because of Attack Bonus. It makes no sense at all. Not 100% all 3 boards should be an auto loss if the other team finishes.

Comments

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Member Posts: 509 ★★★
    Nope, if you perform so poorly that the opponent can outscore you without even clearing the map then you deserve to lose.
  • DaplaymakerDaplaymaker Member Posts: 10
    Perform poorly my ass. If you are separated by less than 3 deaths and 3% attack bonus. You shouldn’t penalized by clearing the board and them leaving someone up.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    Getting to 100% just requires enough players to cover the paths and using enough revives to wear down all the defenders. In fact, I made that exact argument when I suggested free revives in the first place. Because war is about scoring, including specifically attack bonuses, free revives only allows players to complete the map, not win the war.

If you want an alliance war mode in which clearing 100% is the goal, we'd have to go back to the kinds of wars where the goal is to place roadblocking defenders intended to halt the opponent's progress, and then we would have to make it super expensive to revive or heal so that roadblocking defenders can actually work. Which almost no one wants.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★

Perform poorly my ass. If you are separated by less than 3 deaths and 3% attack bonus. You shouldn’t penalized by clearing the board and them leaving someone up.

If the other team left one node up they would lose 3 bonus attacks that would equal to 3 deaths (fresh deaths). So they beat you on time than? So they clear 99% of the board and had 3 less deaths (deaths that counts for points), seems like it's not a very valid arguement as your title states.