Baron Zemo Damage

Smeagz23Smeagz23 Member Posts: 112 ★★
Baron Zemo’s damage just feels subpar. In a generic match up he’s just so slow. As a part of his rebalancing you should do exactly what you did with shuri and half his max stacks of debuffs while doubling the potency. You only get a max of 30 bleeds per sp2, sp1, sp1 rotation which deals about 1600 per tick with my r3 when kate bishop is doing 4400 coldsnap damage after 1 sp2. If his basic hits and special attack damage wasn’t so bad the bleeds might not matter as much but they are both tragic, doing practically no damage. He’s a really good and fun champ with a lot of utility but i just see him turning into captain sam wilson or a champ that would only be used for abyss type of content,

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

It is. He is a long fight champ and requires ramp up

He’s slow in those matchups aswell…
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

It is. He is a long fight champ and requires ramp up

He’s slow in those matchups aswell…
    I never said he was fast, just that he is meant for those fights. He is slow in general. I’ve only been a small fan of him, but he def wasn’t my top of the two that came out that month
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,855 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

He is way way over hyped!

In B4 "Zemo is underrated" comment... 😉
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Then don’t use him, I suppose. I find he is amazing under the right conditions, which is true of many champs. He also has a specific rotation you need to use, so if you expect to see big numbers right out of the gate, you’re playing him wrong. Gotta ramp him up.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

He is way way over hyped!

Got an example of that?
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    Mines still sat at r2 played a bit with him and decided he was best left at r2 not even worth the t5cc
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    I like him. Sure he’s a bit slower because he requires a bit of a rank up but against bleed immune opponents he hits hard thanks to the big fury.
    And so far their is no champ in the game who is root immune…also when Zemo roots you are after in fact ‘rooted’ and will be KO’d in quick order…