Kabam? Any plans for Champion dupe ISO?

PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Why the 4* 5* 6* 7* duped crystals gives the exact same 24x ISO? How is it fair and why you guys think it's working as intended and perfectly?
It's such a kick in the balls towards players who want to improve their roaster for war and BG but everytime there's a ISO shortage, what are you guys doing?

I better hope those mind-blowing July-4th offers be what you guys are working on and not another relic rewards for another monthly cycle.

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    One of my biggest ongoing tasks is managing iso… I’ve got so much of the stuff. I’m ranking up champs that I probably wouldn’t otherwise. I can’t open hero crystals at the moment, because all I seem to get is duplicates and consequently more iso.

I’m now resigned to selling it which breaks my heart.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    There is no iso shortage. No gold shortage as well (anticipating the discussion already)
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★

There isn’t an iso shortage, we can just end this repeat discussion here

Agreed there isnt but barring the shards for the next level, there isnt much separating a 4*, 5*, 6* or 7* dupe.

Maybe they can have 4* and 5* give the same isos but one gives 30 and the other gives 24. The 5* should give much more gold as well. The 6* and 7* can move to the tier 6 isos and higher gold.
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    I am short of using ISO...

• noclutchnoclutch Member Posts: 186 ★★

There is no iso shortage. No gold shortage as well (anticipating the discussion already)

Only if you spend money.
    noclutch said:

Only if you spend money.
    This is not true :smile: I do not spend on regular base and have 225 mio gold. Just don’t upgrade everything, you need to choose wisely. The game offers you everything for free. Time may the resource you need to invest.

Otherwise spend, yes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

noclutch said:

Only if you spend money.
    This is not true :smile: I do not spend on regular base and have 225 mio gold. Just don’t upgrade everything, you need to choose wisely. The game offers you everything for free. Time may the resource you need to invest.

Otherwise spend, yes
    People really still don't understand that not everyone is in the same place with their account. Yes, there is a constant ISO and gold shortage for ftp players in low to mid levels of the game where we have to upgrade everything to manage a roster that can get through every BGs meta, as well as building a decent enough roster of AW defenders, attackers, and a stable AQ team. And that's only the periodic stuff, since we also have to rank the right champions for Act content and general questing.

So far this month I've 100% Cav EQ, completed TB EQ, made Plat 1 in BGs, completed 7.1, did 4 runs of the SQ, made it to zone 7 in a run of Incursions, ran every Gold 3 AW since the start of the season and ran every AQ available over the past month.

With my Glory I always buy Gold Crystals and T6 ISO, with my Trophy Tokens I buy as many 5* shards as I can just for ISO, then T2A, then T5B, then 6* shards.

If I were to focus on Gold paths in 7.2, exploring the TB EQ, and targeting gold in the SQ bundles, I would end up with about 3.7 million gold. And of course, that sounds like a lot, but just to get my third rank 3 is going to cost me 705k, not including the gold needed to spend on actually leveling them up. I'm not even focusing on Rank 3's at the moment, but I have 3 6*s that I wanna take to rank 2 for AW and BGs, which will cost me 500k per rankup, then the few hundred thousand for the level up.

My current Battlegrounds deck has 5* rank 4's, and I don't yet even have an AW defense team that I'm confident throwing down. I'm sure for a lot of people, the idea to "just save" sounds like a no brainer, but for me it's going to be the difference between me making it to GC or not. I have the skill to beat the rosters 4 times my size that I inevitably have to face in Plat-Diamond, but I'm still held back by the 5* rank 4 Hulkbuster I have no choice but to choose if I need a power control or Armor Up champ.

The economy of mcoc is built to keep players always low on something, so I understand the point of Gold being difficult to manage for low-mid tier rosters, but it's frustrating putting everything I have into ISO and still having nothing left over. For the entire history of my account I have never struggled to obtain catalysts, I have rarely struggled to obtain gold, but I have struggled each and every time just to get enough bricks for the 1 rankup a week that I'm able to afford.

So if you're so confident that you understand the economy of every tier of player: what am I supposed to do?
    Bro I had to double check that you aren’t DNA.

I see your point that not every account is in the same place. I am somekind of a veteran player (paragon day 1, moving around in endgame area, several r4s, over 16k prestige, bla bla bla bla) BUT: I was also uncollected, a cavalier and a Thronebreaker before.

I had never a drought of gold or iso. Obviously this game always has a resource which is not accessible directly - for me it’s only t6cc at the moment , it’s really individual.

I assume that I never had a drought on iso and gold due to arena and a supportive alliance. This is what I mean - people who complain about iso/gold shortage are not willing to play some arena to get those resources for “free” because it’s a huge time invest and I agree with that.

For me there is either play arena for living the free to play life or spend money on deals that provide a similar outcome.

Love peace and harmony, friend. This game is a freaking marathon in many ways :smile:
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★
    I’m reading all of these comments, how as a TB can I get these bountiful iso pools, because I’m constantly running into shortages