**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Something Wrong with This Node Set?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion

https://youtu.be/2bmdnfRlxsc

I've had some alliance mates tell me that other Buff Immune or champs who shouldn't or cannot be Nullified also taking the damage here.. is it broken or are we missing something? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Stagger is not a nullify. That's why your Angela dies there. I recommend using someone like Kate Bishop or Mr Negative who have their evade counter attack because if you do that on the opponent dash, then it is an easy intercept all day everyday.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Stagger, nullify, purify, cleanse even though these use the same weird it's not the same
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Stagger is not a nullify. That's why your Angela dies there. I recommend using someone like Kate Bishop or Mr Negative who have their evade counter attack because if you do that on the opponent dash, then it is an easy intercept all day everyday.

The node states: "If these Staggers Nullify a buff.."
    Angela was just the first champ I tried.. but alliance mates said it also happened randomly to champs who cannot be Staggered as well
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Angela was just the first champ I tried.. but alliance mates said it also happened randomly to champs who cannot be Staggered as well
    They both use the word nullify but it's different. Which is why stagger immunity and nullify immunity are different. Overseer for example has both
  • Options

Pikolu said:

They both use the word nullify but it's different. Which is why stagger immunity and nullify immunity are different. Overseer for example has both
    Correct, and I was told that both he and Abs were also taking damage.. I'll test Overseer and some others next I guess
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Nope.. when I tried for myself Overseer, Hulk with Synergy and Ant-Man were all working correctly.. unlike what I was told 😅
    I don't have Abs so can't test, maybe it is just Angela or someone specifically only immune to Nullify after all