**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Kate Bishop bugged?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I noticed that in her description it says she applies a trick arrow effect on the 2nd hit of her L2 but it doesn't mention anything that it's conditioned on perfect release.

Her description of L1 also says applies 1 arrow on the last hit which it does but her L2 only applies 2 on perfect release and non if you mess up the release.
It also says that it applies through block and that also didn't apply.

That is a big problem when you're going for L2 and get nothing if you mess up especially in BGs where there is no 2nd chance!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    According to Pikolu, they're aware and working on it
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/336202/kate-bishop-sp2
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    This bothers me to no end.

How have they not fixed this yet. She's bugged and it's pretty clear.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Kate has had many bugs, but they are getting to fixing them. I'm just glad her heavy bug was fixed so she can take rintrah again
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Yeah I made a thread about her sp2 before. Just use sp1 for now to be safe.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Another bug with the sp2 is that the time doesnt slow when you tap the block.
    It s not like the sp1 but her abilities says that we can slow the time during the sp2 too
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

Another bug with the sp2 is that the time doesnt slow when you tap the block.
    It s not like the sp1 but her abilities says that we can slow the time during the sp2 too

I haven’t had any issue with time not slowing down on the SP2.