**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else facing this Battlegrounds dilemma?

Greetings. This is not a post to complain to Kabam or anything negative of the like, but I was just wondering if anyone else is constantly failing to see one particular champ in their deck when picking your champions? In my case it's Archangel. He is usually banned, but even when he isn't it doesn't matter because I rarely see him when drafting. I see my other top Champs enough to not wonder, but I've seen and used him once in 10 matches πŸ˜” Sometimes I wonder if he is my deck and have to go confirm.

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Eugene_Virtuoso are you banning AA in BG. If you ban AA you both don't get to use him. Just asking since some players don't know that banning a champ affects both players. When AA isn't ban for me, he usually appears for me to pick from and I always pick him.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    I went like 5 matches of no one banning my Chavez and not seeing her, but that's just RNG for you.

Also the law of RNG states that if you choose r4 domino in the draft, then the very next set of the draft, the opponent has a 100% chance to get their nimrod if you didn't ban him.
  • Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351 β˜…
    Pikolu said:

I went like 5 matches of no one banning my Chavez and not seeing her, but that's just RNG for you.

Also the law of RNG states that if you choose r4 domino in the draft, then the very next set of the draft, the opponent has a 100% chance to get their nimrod if you didn't ban him.

Lol πŸ˜‚
  • Options

@Eugene_Virtuoso are you banning AA in BG. If you ban AA you both don't get to use him. Just asking since some players don't know that banning a champ affects both players. When AA isn't ban for me, he usually appears for me to pick from and I always pick him.

Hmm, very interesting perspective. Yes, I ban AA sometimes but even when I don't, I still somehow don't see mine much.
  • Options

the dreaded draft ... it never fails ... for me at least ... every single best counter there is to the champs I draft seems to always be given to the opponent and i'm more often than not scrambling. It's especially the case on the last pull lol

And not to mention I only get the opportunity to re-roll every blue moon.

Haha, my point exactly. Somehow counters to my defenders are handed to them constantly, the one that especially never seems to fail is Human Torch. The rng is like here, go melt 90% of defenders out there 😩