**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Funny but ok

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 539 ★★★

So there's people who felt heroic after killing my 5* with their 7* R2, in the battlegrounds. The guy mashed all laughing and Gwenpool tongue stickers after achieving such a feat. Glad you guys feel OP after defeating smaller roster accounts cuz you were here two years longer than me. I'm not sure if the matchmaking is right, but I'm not complaining. Just putting forward the values/character of the players that we are having among us.

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Squammo said:

This is one of the reasons I am waiting for a permanent emote mute button.

This would be a god sent. I keep forgeting to mute the emotes and of course I constantly get emote spam when I forget
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    SpecM said:

Emotes were a silly addition that's just going to make it so toxic.

Why did they add laughing emotes? They could've added some good ones like "well played" and "gg."
    Those would’ve still been used in a toxic manner. Should’ve never made emotes in the first place. Honestly the worst thing Kabam has ever done in all 8 or so years of mcoc. That’s saying something cause they’ve done a few sucky things in the past. They literally just made their most popular gamemode less fun by adding emotes
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

But it makes them money and that's what it's all about
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 331 ★★
    Lol, what happens if they add chat section in bg. That would be soo toxic.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 437 ★★★★
    D bags will be d bags. And other d bags will defend them and their right to be d bags
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    Yeah I never understood spamming emotes when their roster is so much bigger than mine. I’d never spam smaller accounts, but now I have the urge to spam Loki every whale I beat lol.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★

don’t give them ideas
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 253 ★★★
    the stupid emoji reactions irritate me to no end, whether it's me losing or winning lol... I make sure to mute them as soon as I enter the match
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 539 ★★★

They can add some good pre-loaded texts that we can pick to send. Sometimes the opponent plays well but we can't appreciate the fight. The interaction could be implemented positively too but they haven't yet.
  • Options
    Stevenson87Stevenson87 Posts: 18
    Bunch of sooks! "Toxic" blah blah blah. Grow up
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,471 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Hold that 🙃
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    SpecM said:

Why did they add laughing emotes? They could've added some good ones like "well played" and "gg."
    I've always thought the Black Widow emote was kinda like the "gg/nice" emote. It's virtually the only one I use, unless I really mess up then I'll Loki myself.

The funniest is when you throw or mess up round 1 and they start spamming Loki and Gwen, then you crush them the next 2 rounds and it's like yeah you sit there and spam Hela in shame.