PoethellPoethell Posts: 125
    This compensation is quite inadequate
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    Nothing my way of course. Gotta love the wait
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

The game team has pushed out the rewards to the accounts that were unable to collect them.

They should be populating in affected accounts soon!

Hey, I still have not recieved any rewards from batllegrounds I finished in Platinum 1 , recieved only rewards from battleground event but not from my ranking
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,865 Guardian

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone,

The game team has pushed out the rewards to the accounts that were unable to collect them.

They should be populating in affected accounts soon!

Hey, I still have not recieved any rewards from batllegrounds I finished in Platinum 1 , recieved only rewards from battleground event but not from my ranking
    You don’t get BG Ranking rewards if you did NOT reach Gladiator Circuit.
    (just the Solo and Ally Event ones, but not the one in question with the missing/incorrect item in it).
  • Options
    Supa420Supa420 Posts: 14
    I reached GC (uru 3) and still no rewards.
  • Options
    MCOCRoobMCOCRoob Posts: 18
    Also haven't received Uru 3 rewards, if I'm remembering correctly, I only received solo season milestone rewards.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,176 ★★★★★
    You need to play at least 1 match in uru 3 to qualify for rewards. Did you do that?
  • Options
    MCOCRoobMCOCRoob Posts: 18
    Ahh, I don't think I did. Big oof.
  • Options

You need to play at least 1 match in uru 3 to qualify for rewards. Did you do that?

Seriously?! How does reaching GC not qualify? Why give us the rank of Uru 3 but it not count! Kabam, y’all really are something else! 🤦‍♂️

Thx for the info

• Options
    I see where they say that in game now, don’t agree with it but whatever!
  • Options
    MerseysideRedMerseysideRed Posts: 13
    Supa420 said:

Seriously?! How does reaching GC not qualify? Why give us the rank of Uru 3 but it not count! Kabam, y’all really are something else! 🤦‍♂️

Thx for the info

I am in the same situation and Kabam support confirmed that you need to play at least a match. Not sure why is like that or if is mentioned anywhere, but it is what it is.
  • Options
    mariolucmarioluc Posts: 1
    A week has passed and none of my BG rewards, let that down!