Quick question according to bg rewards

Bateman97Bateman97 Member Posts: 19
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Are the bg rewards dependent on the numbers of matches you played or the rank in bgs like platinum, diamond above that or below

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    BG season rewards are only for those who reached Gladiator circuit (and then did at least 1 more match once you entered G.C., aka “participated” in the Circuit)

Not for any bracket below such as Gold, Diamond, etc.
  • Bateman97Bateman97 Member Posts: 19

BG season rewards are only for those who reached Gladiator circuit (and then did at least 1 more match once you entered G.C., aka “participated” in the Circuit)

Not for any bracket below such as Gold, Diamond, etc.

Thanku
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    that doesn't make sense. i barely participated, was like silver 2, and i received both alliance and solo rank rewards
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,896 ★★★★★

that doesn't make sense. i barely participated, was like silver 2, and i received both alliance and solo rank rewards

You get rank rewards but not season rewards. Those in GC get a third set of rewards specific to GC placement.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 757 ★★★

You get rank rewards but not season rewards. Those in GC get a third set of rewards specific to GC placement.
    ah, did not know that. thanks¹