Mr Negative vs Hulk

NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
I enjoy using both of these champions. Which one should I bring up to rank 3 first?

Mr Negative vs Hulk 36 votes

Mr Negative
36%
TerraRockyshockyIvarTheBonelessAnthinhoBen_15455ChikelBuffBeast[Deleted User]ShivacruxKxialightKnightOfTheRealmMarvelNoobLegotb27 13 votes
Hulk
63%
DL864Spity68EliOrSomethingJosh51700IamnikeGodzSavageBreaker69spiderbites0196Denslo500AnbeiAyden_noah1Powerofpain1001TripleBMaxwell24FlashSpideyGiantwalrus56AzenstarLBN1Upbea_k19Licky 23 votes

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Mr Negative
    Ton of utility on this man, he takes nearly every mystic with ease
  • Death33Death33 Member Posts: 110 ★★
    Hulk
    Both are great, can’t go wrong but hulk is so fun. Have an r2 7* and it’s a blast. Hood damage rotation and easy as heck to use
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,372 ★★★★★

@MarvelNoob the issue is, if youre playing BG’s, when you get to 9 light energy, you might accidentally get to 10 if you dex or parry , which completely throws his damage out the window.

It feels like you have to try solemnly parrying just 4 times with only one heavy thrown to be safe (as otherwise theyll be at a bar of power which youd have to dex which gives more light energy)
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Mr Negative
    Polygon said:

@MarvelNoob the issue is, if youre playing BG’s, when you get to 9 light energy, you might accidentally get to 10 if you dex or parry , which completely throws his damage out the window.

It feels like you have to try solemnly parrying just 4 times with only one heavy thrown to be safe (as otherwise theyll be at a bar of power which youd have to dex which gives more light energy)
    True, but with how fast paced bgs is I haven't had an issue. If I do pass the limit I just evade and work way faster. It's not perfect but he's my favorite rintrah counter most metas