Options

Anyone Else Bored With Mcoc

DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 460 ★★★
This game might finally be dead to me after all these years. I quit for a bit in 2021 and have been back for almost 2 full years and my account is huge now. However I’m now only playing 5-10 minutes once a night and i’m sooooooooo bored! This game is now a chore to me and the beta was even more chore-like. For the first time in years I missed a login day :(
Anyone else bored to death even with 4th around the corner? Lemme know how y’all are spending your time in Mcoc cuz I’m bored and bgs does not excite me anymore.

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★

Same

Hekatomb or Maranatha?
  • Options
    MaxyMaxy Posts: 45
    Yep
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,563 ★★★★★

Recently finished exploring 8.2. It was not a great time overall because of how unpredictable the AI and inputs are.
    Today I decided to do a path in act 6 out of boredom. The Mordo boss threw a special in my face during my heavy attack, while power gain was on, and I thought "hells no".

I'll see what the deals are because I have units to burn, but I think I'm done hurting myself for a while.

I did the exact same thing. Ran 6.1.1 and realized what a money grab No Retreat was. Plus so many energize nodes that I just don't want to do, ever.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Can't say I agree. I've had periods where I took it easy, but I'm motivated at the moment.

Can't say that I am surprised.
    I don't think that's a fair assessment. In 7 and a half years, I've had periods of being more motivated than others. I think it's normal for that amount of time. I even semi-retired for a number of months a few years back. It happens to the best of us.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 749 ★★★
    I'm of split mind. Loving BG and really always enjoyed war. AQ is an ABSOLUTE nightmare. It's just boring and repetitive and it causes so much anger in alliances for minimal reward. You absolutely have to grind and check in multiple times a day for dull content or else you get kicked. So irritating.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 699 ★★★

Here’s an option for you guys… LIFE.
    🤜🏻🫳🏻🎤💥

Life isnt fun.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,788 ★★★★★

Here’s an option for you guys… LIFE.

That's almost as much P2W as this game is
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,843 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Welcome to the end game of every game in existence. In every game while you're climbing to the top, you imagine how fun it'll be there, but once your there you realize there aren't any more mountains to climb, and everything else thrown at you is just a small hill that isn't even challenging at all.

Typically once you hit that point, you either restart or find something new. You can even take a break and maybe after 3 months the game will be exciting again.

I miss those old abyss times man. All people were so exited and on fire. That was peak and I miss it.

Somehow, I want to replay all those old content which makes me feel nostalgic. But I will never have the energy or motivation to Start anew with a new acc. I want to play it with my big account… I don’t know if I explained well but some might understand
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    I'm here till they add these 2 characters:

Other than that i play for fun and that hasn't changed. The discourse on the boards is usually more entertaining though.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    At this point my wife is definitely bored with M’COC. She’ll hardly interact with M’COC at all…maybe in honor of special events and a few other sporadic occurrences. Very different than when we were younger and not sick of each other.