**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs bugged [merged with info]

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,292 ★★★★
    I restarted the game to join Bg, fought once, got the medals, the solo objectives got count, but then I couldn’t get any more fights, restarted the game again and guess WHAT? My medals are gone, you can keep the ones from the previous season Kabam, but give me back the ones I just got

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,302 ★★★★★
    Seems there on it as bgs updated to a few mins till ending
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Well, the posts have been merged. Now we see how long until we hear something.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 64
    It's good they are on it.

But where is the communication!
  • Options
    GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    Just noticed that I've started directly in vibranium. How i will get marks to get points if i don't pass through victory track?
  • Options
    GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    And still didn't got price from previous too...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Just got off a call with the game team.

There was some backend data that got pushed early that prevented the reset of seasonal progress.

As a result, the game team quickly took the game mode down to relaunch the season with fixes included.

The mode should be back up within the next 30 minutes.

This shouldn't impact progress for solo objectives.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks Jax. I figured as much. I knew you guys were working on a streamline method, so I figured it might have gone live earlier than expected.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

There was some backend data that got pushed early that prevented the reset of seasonal progress.

As a result, the game team quickly took the game mode down to relaunch the season with fixes included.

@kabamJax to confirm I understood your comment correctly, any matches we’ve already played will contribute to our solo score and we won’t have wasted elders marks?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    Same here. Unknown error
  • Options
    Monaal2512Monaal2512 Posts: 30

In season 8, I was in diamond 1 and I am still in diamond 1.
  • Options
    JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 105
    edited June 2023
    FiiNCH said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

@kabamJax to confirm I understood your comment correctly, any matches we’ve already played will contribute to our solo score and we won’t have wasted elders marks?
    the solo/ally events are up now and i see that i did get credit for my first match.

Edit: the season seems to have started again, and unfortunately my first match from before the restart did not give me medals for advancing in vt.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    The objectives too ;) each beginning of the session they are not there
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

the solo/ally events are up now and i see that i did get credit for my first match.
    Sweet, just checked myself and they’ve been added on. Looks like we’re good.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    Yet another season where it starts without giving me the 2 day Solo BG objectives…

This is me… nothing (haven’t played any matches in season 9

An alliance mate of mine (already played and won 2 matches in season 9) and completed/claimed some objectives:

And another alliance mate (hasn’t played any but has all objectives except “win 3” + special one with Sentinel emote reward):

🤨🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
    Still no daily objectives… everything else finally looks back to normal
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 243 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Missing objectives man...was so excited about this season, now I am just stressed out, frustrated and fed up...now I have to raise a ticket..u know how stressful it is to raise a ticket and follow up with support...
    :-(
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 229 ★★
    Lol, 30 minutes to get it all corrected but still waiting on correct rewards from last season.
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 243 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Missing objectives

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    Nope, not fixed. Its season 8 reseted all over again, and no objectives
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Fixed for me but are we supposed to get the same emote for reaching GC again ? What about some of those you sold ?
  • Options
    LordixLordix Posts: 26
    mgj0630 said:

Raise your hand if you're surprised.

Haha, sorry mate. How could we be surprised by now.

One step forward and ten steps back!

It just keeps getting worse.

We are all screaming already and no one seems to hear us.

Sad actually.