**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Units

I'd like to request that you figure out how to retain problems while making purchases, or negate the purchase. I spent 1500 units for 10 crystals, game which I had been playing in the same spot for 2 hours suddenly said connot connect. I lost my 1500 units and no crystals awarded. Why do I spend time earning these if this is the type of thing that slides by. As programmers surely you have safe fails against this kind of thing. Don't you? To verify that the purchased item(s) were either delivered or the units, gold etc were not taken from the player? Very disappointed. Since then my playing time has taken a sharp dip down. why do I care what I earn if it can mean nothing if there's a 'glitch'

Comments

• Options

I'd like to request that you figure out how to retain problems while making purchases, or negate the purchase. I spent 1500 units for 10 crystals, game which I had been playing in the same spot for 2 hours suddenly said connot connect. I lost my 1500 units and no crystals awarded. Why do I spend time earning these if this is the type of thing that slides by. As programmers surely you have safe fails against this kind of thing. Don't you? To verify that the purchased item(s) were either delivered or the units, gold etc were not taken from the player? Very disappointed. Since then my playing time has taken a sharp dip down. why do I care what I earn if it can mean nothing if there's a 'glitch'

reach out to support they can help you here.