Stashed inventory

LRWLRW Member Posts: 6

Can someone tell me how to use these stashed items? Obviously I have them in stash(other than the required t4 mutant catalysts). When I go to the stash and click the item it just tells me that i can't sell it. There's no option to claim. I've lost several items this way. I can't keep losing t5 basic and t1&2 alphas.

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 742 ★★★
    you either need to increase level, which increases inventory cap, or you need to purchase the sigil
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    You are only Level 33.
    You have to be higher level in order to hold enough Catalysts in main inventory in order to rankup higher champs.

It prevents low players from having too high of champs compared to their account status.
  • LRWLRW Member Posts: 6
    I've never has to purchase anything before to use the items I already possess . Why can't I simply use the item I own? If I had the required gold, not a problem to get, and the t4 mutant catyls, I shouldn't have to pay money to use them.
    you don't have to pay money, you can increase your level. exploring act 4 with XP boosts on will increase levels the quickest
    I see it as a scam if u ask me. So, I need 3 t5 basic . I already worked my butt off for them. The inventory max is only 2 for t5 basic..you see what I'm saying?
    I would love to explore act 4. I would like to rank a champ and get started. It won't let me.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    How do you have the mats to r2 a six star at level 33 lmao
    So what I understand from this conversation is..I have worked to get the required catalysts, I didn't buy them. Now I have everything I needed to rank a champ, but, by design, I can't use it.?. ..and I'm not buying the whole "low players and acct status" thing. Anyone can go buy units right now and start popping open big crystals..anyone. money money money
    The materials come by completing objectives and having a good alliance
    inventory caps have always existed, and, like most other things (energy cap, mastery points), they increase with level
    They want you to progress further before being able to have such higher level champs. Period.

Other comment about “buying Sigil” means that if you purchase the Sigil, one of the benefits is that your inventory (not the overflow stash) can hold a slightly higher number of things.
    You DON'T need to buy the Sigil if you don’t want to.
    Just progress to a higher Summoner Level and you will eventually be able to use those extra items from Stash (because your inventory, non-stash, capacity will increase as you reach higher Summoner Levels.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,826 ★★★★★
    LRW said:

I would love to explore act 4. I would like to rank a champ and get started. It won't let me.

Play the game. You don’t need 6* or even 5* to explore act 4.
    Looks like you need to reach Level 40.

• LostCrestLostCrest Member Posts: 105
    You shouldn’t need a r2 6 star to explore act 4. Just use your 4 stars or 5 stars and play the game to increase your account level, then it’ll tell you that your stash size has increased and you can eventually upgrade them with those materials.