**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Abusing in global

2»

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,619 ★★★★★
    I'll take overreacting for 100 please
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I'm going to have to go with Disagree for 1000, Alex.

People from other countries have different cultural references. Not everyone is going to understand that's a bit. Especially when it eludes to bombing a country.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,619 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

People from other countries have different cultural references. Not everyone is going to understand that's a bit. Especially when it eludes to bombing a country.
    Sorry i should've been more clear. I was referring to the fight in this forum thread not the content of the messages in OPs post
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Sorry i should've been more clear. I was referring to the fight in this forum thread not the content of the messages in OPs post
    Ah, my apologies. I misread the comment.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

we stopped talking about mcoc and went into cancel culture in general. pointing out and resisting the poison of cancel culture is not an 'overreaction'
  • Options
    That entirely depends on what you define as cancel culture. If you're talking about removing historical material, such as books and films that are period pieces, I agree with your sentiment. I think there are times when it's gone too far, when it could be a conversation about what life was like. I've never been for erasing history, and I find it ignorant to the real issues that were and still remain.
    If you're talking about changing the language we use today and the way we respect all people and all cultures, that's not the same thing. We as a society need to always be open to change our old, outdated views. What was acceptable at one time may not be acceptable now. We have a better awareness and understanding today. That's called progress and growth. That's not the same thing as cancel culture. That's evolution.
  • Options
    V1ratV1rat Posts: 30

WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A STRONG ARMY AND DESTROY INDIA

Grapeeeeeee 🍇
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,120 ★★★★★
    I blew up Malaysia.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Saying that they want to grow up to be an army was a slight giveaway of the tone, don't you think?
    Not many people in the world have the power to carry on a threat like that, so I think India is safe.
This discussion has been closed.