**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hercules Is Done Grieving

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
I had some revives in overflow so I decided to see how far I could get in EOP: Acceptance with only Hercules (and Heimdall and Cap IW as synergy champions). Turns out, you can get really far! I'm normally not someone who does these kinds of challenges, but I really enjoyed EOP so it was fun to see how good I was at fighting all of those guys with the best champion in the game. All I got was a profile pic and 1 gold, but I'll treasure that profile pic.

All in all, I used less revives (around 25 both 20% and 40% ones) on this full run than I did on some of the regular Carina's Challenges runs. After a while, I just got into a groove and managed to nuke down the last few fights way quicker than when I used Hercules for them on my prior runs. After that, Nameless Thanos was a piece of cake.

It was a sweaty run that took a long time, but I'm happy that I got it done. And perhaps that's exactly what you're supposed to feel when you've beaten Grief Incarnate.

Comments

• Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

You motivated me to do this😂 i had revives expiring as well, i took herc absman and cap. Around 30 revives
  • Options
    Awesome! Congrats, mate!
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    Please tell me your secrets, I would really like a Herc
  • Options
    AR48AR48 Posts: 15

You motivated me to do this😂 i had revives expiring as well, i took herc absman and cap. Around 30 revives

Absman useful for any fight in EOP?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    @AR48 abs man does that terrax fight in like 20 seconds
  • Options
    MDxMDx Posts: 91
    How're you guys getting revives 🤔
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    MDx said:

I've had 6 from this month's eq, 3 sets of 2 on different paths and not even 100%'d yet.
  • Options
    MDx said:

I have done basically everything in the game that requires revives (except for the Labyrinth and the Abyss), so they stack up quickly. I also have the energy to run the Apothecary more or less daily, which gives me a steady supply of 20% revives. Moreover, since I'm Paragon, I get 40% revives from the daily events.

As I said, those two types of revives stack up and eventually went into overflow since I don't have any content to use them in, which is why I initially went into EOP. I wanted to burn some revives to see how far my Hercules could go on his own. It turned out that he could go really far, so I just kept going. Since I didn't need to save them for anything in the near future, I figured I could just burn them on that run and see where I landed. It turned out, I got all the way through without depleting my stock. That was quite a surprise, but a very welcome one.