unit deals

Jake9272Jake9272 Member Posts: 7
i bought the first unit deal planing on buying the next ones next week but i see a timer on them for 2 days will i not be able to buy any more unit deals after the time has expired

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    Correct
    Announcement (here and in game) both say subsequent offers last for only 48 hours.

Other similar style advancing offers in past work in similar fashion too.

If timer expires, it will reset back to the original 1st Offer, and you can start from beginning again.
  • Jake9272Jake9272 Member Posts: 7
    ok so i shouldn’t spend 3000 units and then get it reset but just wait then
    sorry that made no sense my pay day is thursday and i plan to buy up the the 7.5k hut right now can only get 3k so i should wait before buying more
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★

Correct
    Announcement (here and in game) both say subsequent offers last for only 48 hours.

If timer expires, it will reset back to the original 1st Offer, and you can start from beginning again.

Is this true or not @Kabam Miike if the timer runs out, does it revert back to the 750 unit deals to do them again?

Correct

Is this true or not @Kabam Miike if the timer runs out, does it revert back to the 750 unit deals to do them again?
    that’s what i want to know as well @Kabam Miike
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    I don’t think that is correct at all. It clearly says that offers will only reset once you buy the 4th offer for 6750 units. So if your timer runs out while on your first “run through” you won’t get the choice to buy anything else. The offer will be simply gone.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

I don’t think that is correct at all. It clearly says that offers will only reset once you buy the 4th offer for 6750 units. So if your timer runs out while on your first “run through” you won’t get the choice to buy anything else. The offer will be simply gone.

I believe this to be the case. If the timer runs out the offer should disappear. I don’t expect it to be replaced by a new offer at level 1.
    Well, that would sort of be ughh then.

Sorry for the half-confusion (they did say 48 hrs). They just didn’t say what happens after that.

And for that matter, it says it goes on for 7 days, but get 48 hrs after a purchase. So a purchase on day 6, will that let you have thru day 8 to make the next one ?? Or is the overall offers HARD-ENDING at 7 days, no matter what your next 48 hrs would have otherwise run past then by ??

Actually wondering that for myself too. Have enough to offers #1 and #2, with another #1 and #2 after. But NOT enough for 1 full run thru #1, #2, #3.
    I’ve got 8000 units, but NOT enough for 11,250 Units.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I was hoping to get some 7* shards on the cheap with deal 1… oh well

Well, that would sort of be ughh then.

Sorry for the half-confusion (they did say 48 hrs). They just didn’t say what happens after that.

And for that matter, it says it goes on for 7 days, but get 48 hrs after a purchase. So a purchase on day 6, will that let you have thru day 8 to make the next one ?? Or is the overall offers HARD-ENDING at 7 days, no matter what your next 48 hrs would have otherwise run past then by ??

Actually wondering that for myself too. Have enough to offers #1 and #2, with another #1 and #2 after. But NOT enough for 1 full run thru #1, #2, #3.
    I’ve got 8000 units, but NOT enough for 11,250 Units.

I can confirm what happens in 23 hours. I went thru once and back around to the first 2 offers but not going further.
    And furthermore, announcement says it ENDS on Friday the 7th at 10am PST.
    Which would be 7 days (0 hrs) from when the offer first COULD HAVE started.

But really, your individual first timer is 7 days (0 hrs) from the time you FIRST LOGGED IN after that opening Friday (yesterday) time.

So currently, my opening timer says it will end AFTER that closing July 7th 10am PST time.

Do you get whatever “extended” time your timers say (same with any ending 48 hrs if done within the last couple days) ? Do you get the rest of your own timer ? Or will it end exactly at that 10am PST time ??

And furthermore, announcement says it ENDS on Friday the 7th at 10am PST.
    Which would be 7 days (0 hrs) from when the offer first COULD HAVE started.

But really, your individual first timer is 7 days (0 hrs) from the time you FIRST LOGGED IN after that opening Friday (yesterday) time.

So currently, my opening timer says it will end AFTER that closing July 7th 10am PST time.

Do you get whatever “extended” time your timers say (same with any ending 48 hrs if done within the last couple days) ? Do you get the rest of your own timer ? Or will it end exactly at that 10am PST time ??

On top of that, the solo event is currently scheduled to end a day before the unit offers