**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Training Area

I Would On another note like to suggest maybe in the future having like a training zone that you can practice like parrying dexterity and other things and you can practice as any champion that has been released as well as choose the champion you fight i just think it would be really cool to see that in a future update

Comments

• SpidermancgSpidermancg Posts: 19
    Yes!!! Something that doesn't require spending energy or units!
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    That already exists. It's called arena and duels.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Well like duels you fight them but you cant make them have like the life transfer node to master use of that if you could do that i believe it would be good not only for the midgame-endgame players but it would kind of help the new players to give them a bit more skill to know how to fight better
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    I like this Idea. An area where you can emulate nodes and buffs/debuffs.
    Exactly mostly for things you dont know how to get past like lots of people dont know how to take down act 4 arc overload maestro in this you can even change global nodes to your situation
    It's crazy how like thousands upon thousands of people have managed to beat Maestro and The Collector without having a free practice arena.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    It's crazy how like thousands upon thousands of people have managed to beat Maestro and The Collector without having a free practice arena.

What a tool lol
    Perhaps, but I'm not the one complaining about the difficulty of a free to play game.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Perhaps, but I'm not the one complaining about the difficulty of a free to play game.

Neither is the OP, he's just suggesting a new feature for the game.

Which sounds cool to me, I gave you the LOL too, not because I liked the comment, just because I found it funny that you don't understand something simple.
  • Will never happen. Kabam can't sell as many units for revives/potions if everyone has an easy way to master the game. We all had to struggle to get better and will continue to struggle. Kabam isn't gonna make it easy. They are a for profit business after all.
    Kabam is not getting a bunch of money from me i am going to buy the $1 4 star crystal but after that not much
    I dont have much money anyways otherwise i would be doing a lot more things like buying a new gaming console
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92

they are not complaining about the game, they have an extremely good and viable idea that has not been implemented in MCOC in the way they described. this would be a way for people to meet the skill level expectations required to clear difficult content without wasting resources. THAT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DIFFICULTY!!! unless you have something as helpful and insightful to say i would suggest exiting stage left
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    A 1 on 1, a 3 on 3, and a 5 on 5 to tweak and play with synergy builds.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    This would have an additional benifit. Before investing materials like t4cc in a champ you can shift them around and decide who using them on will most benifit you. Unless you are only interested in champ prestige! But even then you could still identify who he will buff the best when they are partnered.
    Its not just a way to improve your skill it also lets you see what setup will be your favorite maybe you are into the xmen team and such i think it would be cool