**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kitty vs AA

JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
Both champs are really good but I wanna know who's better kitty unawakened or AA unawakened and if they both are sig 1.

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Kitty might be a bit better unawakened than AA is unawakened, but both get significantly better when awakened even at sig 1. AA is optimal right around sig 130, Kitty just gets better with each sig you put in, but her big thing is just being able to avoid damage which she can do perfectly at sig 1.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,610 ★★★★
    AA
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    AA slams
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    r5 aa owner here
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Kitty might be a bit better unawakened than AA is unawakened, but both get significantly better when awakened even at sig 1. AA is optimal right around sig 130, Kitty just gets better with each sig you put in, but her big thing is just being able to avoid damage which she can do perfectly at sig 1.

Aa is optimal at sig 1. Sig 130 thing is a myth
    I mean i'll still throw class sig gems over domino and colosus (that second one is already a R5 sig 200 5 star) he is my second R4 since yesterday
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 593 ★★★
    AA