**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Match ups in battlegrounds

I have been facing these kinds of players despite my lowest PI champion is around 10k. Don’t get me wrong I was kind of happy to face these matches as they were easy wins but what about my opponents.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    Once in Platinum 2, everyone faces everyone.

So those low accounts, who complain being matched against a higher one up there, well, YOU are that higher one occasionally they get matched against. (Even though you may not be the highest, and yourself will occasionally face even much higher than yourself some matches).
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    Better platinum than bronze
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 308 ★★
    I have the opposite issue I cannot advance because my prestige has me against monster account i am way out matches against
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 811 ★★★★

I have the opposite issue I cannot advance because my prestige has me against monster account i am way out matches against

I'm experience the exact same, so far I got to Plat 2, and every accounts I faced so far (win or lose) have been way bigger than my both in term of Prestige and Heroes Rating.

So honestly I have absolutely no idea what is the matching system anymore, guess I just keep my head down and get on with it, those 400k points isn't gonna appear out of thin air 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,035 Guardian

I have been facing these kinds of players despite my lowest PI champion is around 10k. Don’t get me wrong I was kind of happy to face these matches as they were easy wins but what about my opponents.

So the problem here is that eventually, someone has to beat them. However, the game is essentially protecting them from being beaten by slightly higher players, because while they were climbing from Bronze to Gold the game blocked them from getting any stronger match ups. So by the time they reach Platinum, it falls to higher players to be the executioner.

I know many players feel bad, but keep in mind that the reason you're killing them now is because that player got more wins than they otherwise would have just to reach you. If we "fixed" this you would never see them, because a lower player (than you, but still much higher than them) would have beaten them in Gold first, and stopped their progress.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 487 ★★★
    Eventually people got to realize not everyone supposed to make it to gladiator circuit and there’s gonna be some match ups were your worse or better there’s no equal match up of equal match ups existed then there’d be no competition sometimes a cav has to face a paragon sometimes you have to face the top tier players as paragon everyone has hard matches even the top players will lose but they don’t complain everytime they do they just start up another match and try to win that’s exactly what i do I don’t let one or even many loses beat me down I just continue playing and eventually I will win