**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

4.2.6 annoying magneto

Hello guys i am doing act 4 on 100% and i am currently stuck on this full regen magneto, its kinda annoying. I dont know which champ could be good against him. Some interesting ideas?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,070 ★★★★★
    Modok sp1 reverses the healing.
  • Options
    BatmanisbadBatmanisbad Posts: 15
    Thanks m8, didnt notice. I will try him tommorow, hope it will work.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 644 ★★★
    and Sentinel SP1 places heal block. Also, I thought it was a random buff, so you can keep quitting the fight until he doesn't get regen, but I could be misremembering that.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

and Sentinel SP1 places heal block. Also, I thought it was a random buff, so you can keep quitting the fight until he doesn't get regen, but I could be misremembering that.

Sentinel might have a bit of trouble given his metal figure.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Just use human torch of any tier. He will melt magneto. I used him as a 3 star and defeated mags
  • Options

Nah i tried sentinel i got magnetized and he kinda destroyed me. It wasnt random buff he has local node that regenerates 1% of his health permanently
  • Options
    HT, void, Mr Fantastic are the best here.
  • Options

Just use human torch of any tier. He will melt magneto. I used him as a 3 star and defeated mags

Awakened? I got him as 3 star too, but not ranked up.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    He’s got a 1% constant regen and then gets two other random buffs.

I think you should be able to outdamage the regen with a 5* kingpin.

If you can rank some champs up take up 4* Hercules or sunspot or captain marvel movie or 5* Shang chi or spiderham and they should all be able to outdamage it.

Void can also prevent/reverse the regen.

A lot of heal block champs are tech and you don’t want to bring #metal into that fight if you don’t have to.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    So full disclosure, I don't recall what nodes are on that Magneto, but as it sounds like you've already seen, your metal champs, too include Sentinel and MODOK will probably be useless.

Have you tried Void?
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    The easiest solution is Yondu
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

So full disclosure, I don't recall what nodes are on that Magneto, but as it sounds like you've already seen, your metal champs, too include Sentinel and MODOK will probably be useless.

Have you tried Void?

Not yet. I got him like rank 1 level 10 unawakened
  • Options

Awakened? I got him as 3 star too, but not ranked up.
    he doesnt need the awakening. Use the prefight and you will melt Mags
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    You could also try magneto with Magik synergy
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

He can outdamage the regen? I think i can rank him up
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 644 ★★★

Sentinel might have a bit of trouble given his metal figure.
    talk about a brainfart, wow
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

A_Fungi said:

Yondu has a really nice heal block on his SP1. Will take the regen completely out of the fight.
  • Options

A_Fungi said:

Yondu has a really nice heal block on his SP1. Will take the regen completely out of the fight.
    Oh i totally forgot about that. Thanks.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Or just watch a couple of videos on YouTube and you are sorted. I was suggested a 3 star unawakened HT, but any heal block champ will totally work!
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 231
    Did u try Symbiote Supreme? Build up to sp3 then spam sp2s.
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 308 ★★
    Back in the day that was done with Dr Strange
  • Options
    I would suggest using an awakened Rocket, hit Mags with an armor break, and he'll just drain his power for the rest of the fight
  • Options
    Yondu worked perfectly. Took me 1 revive cause i got degenaration and i wouldnt have time to kill him, but then, he gets the degenaration after i blocked his regen the degenaration did the work for me. Thank you guys:)❤️