**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you get the 4th July Cash deals?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Interested to know.

Did you get the 4th July Cash deals? 76 votes

Spent $100+
43%
RaganatorzuffySIlverProfessorFrankWhiteKennadoDoom_and_GloomLiquidkoldLovejoy72LordSmasherHungaryHippoOGAvengerKRANꓘVbnmeCapn_DanteWhoDaPooRebarkTripleBIronman3000LostCrestFigiFigi 33 votes
Spent less than $50
13%
EliOrSomethingSw0rdMasterBen_15455JessieSCaleb1705ThePredator1001Ansh_Ahyp3r05KnightOfTheRealmcoolspiderman17_ 10 votes
Didn’t spend
43%
MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69GrandOldKaiWorld EaterTsmittBillyTheKidCassyDr_M3MoosetiptronicFlash_616dzikidzikSidDDragonZuroJustin2524Dfour24RenaxqqDkcody42ChatterofforumsTrek26Iryse 33 votes

Comments

• Options
    Didn’t spend
    I usually buy a few cheaper deals but this year there isn’t much at the cheaper end to be excited about. You’d have to get the Odin to get anything good imo.

Also where are all the 6* nexus?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Spent $100+

I usually buy a few cheaper deals but this year there isn’t much at the cheaper end to be excited about. You’d have to get the Odin to get anything good imo.

6* shards are in a weird place, right? They started giving more shards than nexus etc, because we all wanted to spend on featured. But now, Whales are less likely to spend them on featured crystals at all. Featured gives a lower 7* shard return, and they want 7* shards. And all the featured champs are headed to the titan crystal as 7*s anyway (after Adam warlock). Doubtless some will still open featureds, but I’m not one of them.

But, folks that aren’t opening a 1000 paragon crystals are still hunting specific 6* champs, awakenings of champs, and even sig levels on
    those champs. Meaning shards are less helpful than nexus etc. So, weirdly, the most affordable offer was likely better for whales hunting 7* shards? And everyone else needed to move to a more expensive offer. I think the $30 one was the first to have a nexus in it.
  • Options
    EliOrSomethingEliOrSomething Posts: 112 ★★
    Spent less than $50
    Only bought a couple of lower level deals because it coincided with an EOP run i needed to do. As much as I’d love to spend hundreds on new rank 5s I don’t see the point with the champ progression moving as fast as it is.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

You must be speaking of non-paragon deals. With 2 $50 deals and tier 2 unit deal i r2d my 7* elsa. As far as nexus, you get 2 abyss nexus with your odin.

Maybe the "cheaper end" is the sticking point, so no, there's no abyss nexus with Pete parkers wallet, but the fact you can get a featured shows how devalued 6*s are now.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Didn’t spend
    This is the first 4th of July deals in at least 6+ years where I didn't spend a penny on this game
  • Options
    Didn’t spend

You must be speaking of non-paragon deals. With 2 $50 deals and tier 2 unit deal i r2d my 7* elsa. As far as nexus, you get 2 abyss nexus with your odin.

Maybe the "cheaper end" is the sticking point, so no, there's no abyss nexus with Pete parkers wallet, but the fact you can get a featured shows how devalued 6*s are now.
    That’s what I said you had to Odin to get a nexus. Any nexus.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Didn’t spend

This is the first 4th of July deals in at least 6+ years where I didn't spend a penny on this game

Same.

I usually buy a few, but there aren’t anything enticing this year except the Odin and with the economy the way it is, that’s too rich for me.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Spent less than $50
    Haven’t spent yet but am planning on buying the briefcase and a couple wallets for the sig stones
  • Options
    Didn’t spend
    Really surprised with the poll results.. a lot of big spenders on the forum by the looks of it.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    Spent less than $50
    I only spent $5