Options

ADVICE - Next Set of Champs To Level up

I am few quest to become CAV (currently 6.1.3) and get some access to rank up items in BG store. I have some 5* at Rank 4 waiting to be maxed and i have few ones at Rank 2 and 3 respectively. I would like to know from the experienced players here who is best to rank up that are very USEFUL moving forward in the STORY QUEST as per my little roaster.

Also i have 3 6* to take to R2 (which one is important too to up)

I can do 1 6* and 2 5* at a time or 3 5* at a time as well.

Thanks.

ADVICE - Next Set of Champs To Level up 19 votes

Take Ultron/Agent Venom/Squirre girl to R2......
42%
captaincushEakomoNetbreakerRenaxqqBen_15455Marvelfan30ChaosticeQalibZaman 8 votes
Spot/Super Skrull/ Silver Surfer/Tigra to R5
10%
MasterzxProSuhshehshs 2 votes
Domino/Rintrah/Thing/Vision to R5
47%
OpandemonioRebarkUltragamerLickyJoSpidey_10KINGBDIcebreakerSupermanGodWindows10 9 votes
Take Captain Marvel Movie to R4 & 5
0%
Anyone not mentioned from R2 to 4 and 5
0%

Comments

• Options
    Ultron and rintrah are great investments.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 574 ★★★
    I would suggest Magneto and Ultron to r2, they will be very beneficial going forward
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 894 ★★★
    Mags, Spot, Ultron
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Mags helps with lots of things all the way through 8.2. I took Ultron to R3 for one of the Kang bosses in Act 7 and now I use him all the time.

If you can learn to play Tigra, she can do a lot of great things. I only have her as a 5* but I still use her in TB EQ and in Act 8.

Odin is also solid and you can use his prefights on anyone which is helpful when you get a boost from more buffs.

Those are the only ones I’m familiar with. There’s a lot of love for Spot and Rintrah, I just don’t know them yet.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    You have 3 pretty solid 6s (mags, ultron and anti-venom)

I would focus on them so you can make sure you can get that r3 for cav status.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I think you already have a pretty decent roster for what's to come. It's been a while since I played Act 6 but I think the biggest hurdle will be the Crossbones boss in 6.1.5. He's a pain because he places a poison on you that will just eat up your health unless you can deal with it somehow. Luckily, you have several champions who can deal with it! Ultron is probably your best bet since he's outright immune to poison, but I think that Zemo would simply shrug it off at the beginning of the fight if I understand his abilities correctly.

Some thoughts going forward, past 6.1.6:

I haven't tried him against the Champion specifically, but I'd wager that Absorbing Man is a beast for that fight. What makes the Champion so annoying is his unstoppable and Abs just doesn't care about those buffs.

I personally found Magneto immensely helpful throughout Act 6, especially for a lot of the bosses. Kabam basically designed Act 6 with a ton of #metal bosses, then buffed Magneto so that he could just smoke everyone who was #metal, resulting in him wrecking so many difficult fights. They put in a bunch of anti-Magneto measures in Act 7 when they designed it after his buff, but Act 6 is still a smorgasbord of possibilities for him. He should also work for the Sentinel boss in 6.1.6, even though I think that big meanie is stun immune which makes Magneto a little bit difficult to play. But he has his unstoppable on his heavy, which should allow you to get around it if you time things right.
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108

I would suggest Magneto and Ultron to r2, they will be very beneficial going forward

Cool, thanks mate… Already have MAGS at R-2 and hoping to R-3 him soon… def taking Ultron up
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

You have 3 pretty solid 6s (mags, ultron and anti-venom)

I would focus on them so you can make sure you can get that r3 for cav status.

Thanks Mate……
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

I think you already have a pretty decent roster for what's to come. It's been a while since I played Act 6 but I think the biggest hurdle will be the Crossbones boss in 6.1.5. He's a pain because he places a poison on you that will just eat up your health unless you can deal with it somehow. Luckily, you have several champions who can deal with it! Ultron is probably your best bet since he's outright immune to poison, but I think that Zemo would simply shrug it off at the beginning of the fight if I understand his abilities correctly.

Some thoughts going forward, past 6.1.6:

I haven't tried him against the Champion specifically, but I'd wager that Absorbing Man is a beast for that fight. What makes the Champion so annoying is his unstoppable and Abs just doesn't care about those buffs.

I personally found Magneto immensely helpful throughout Act 6, especially for a lot of the bosses. Kabam basically designed Act 6 with a ton of #metal bosses, then buffed Magneto so that he could just smoke everyone who was #metal, resulting in him wrecking so many difficult fights. They put in a bunch of anti-Magneto measures in Act 7 when they designed it after his buff, but Act 6 is still a smorgasbord of possibilities for him. He should also work for the Sentinel boss in 6.1.6, even though I think that big meanie is stun immune which makes Magneto a little bit difficult to play. But he has his unstoppable on his heavy, which should allow you to get around it if you time things right.

Loved this B)
    Thanks for the detailed expo bro….. Really Appreciate
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 254
    Ultron
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    Red mags, ultron, rintrah
  • Options
    Windows10Windows10 Posts: 30
    Domino/Rintrah/Thing/Vision to R5
    Rintrah for 6.2.4 boss, mags for melting metal Ultron becuz he's good (good counter for grandmaster)
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 774 ★★★

this