**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

This July, y'all are going INTO THE INFERNO

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Seeing a lot of focus on the AG path.

Reminder! By participating in the 28-day Solo Event, you are able to earn an item to guarantee you a trip to that path. So, you are basically able to collect 1 AG this month, just by participating in the event.

Thanks Jax. Personally, I've enjoyed this in the past with Rifts. Even if your RNG is not on your side, you can still get what you want at least once.
  • Options
    TheRoguesTheRogues Posts: 5
    So two Awakening Crystals for Thronebreakers? One from the top rewards of the rifts and one from the Milestones? Since they stated that everyone will get top reward ones.
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 61

ra_wr said:

ra_wr said:

so how is this "the best F2P event in history"?

Wasnt that announced for august?
    im sure it was july, we can look back at i think it was junes first livestream.

if im wrong then thats on me, but if i remember correctly it was july.
    You wrong it's August.
    could you send me the timestamp in the livestream when they said its august? not saying your wrong but i dont wana scrub through 2-4 hours of livestream to find it.

• Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 29
    "A 1% chance means that it should happen once per 100 tries on average. It may happen not at all, or it may happen multiple times"

So , yeah ..

• Options
    IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    edited July 2023
    Could you give us the summarized info on how many total entries we would have into the rifts if we do everything? It looks like 28 random entries + the selectors + potentially something from the inferno nexus crystals... am I missing any?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    There should be more gold
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Wait last month we had access to get one 6* AG crystal and one 6*generic AG, so now that is divided in sections, are we able to complete both paragon level and TB level for example? Or is it one or the other?
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    The best side quests are the ones that make every clown who doesn’t read complain. Therefore this month is a huge W
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

wow that 1% chance at a 6* gem. I expect the rng to suck the fun out of this month's sq.

You are guaranteed to go to that path atleast once

• Options
    PpurpleIIPpurpleII Posts: 20
    I don't know if it is just me, but I want to stay away from Path D as a Paragon. I could use path A more somehow
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    PpurpleII said:

I don't know if it is just me, but I want to stay away from Path D as a Paragon. I could use path A more somehow

I don’t know. Path B looks most appealing for those special event crystal shards. Nothing like getting 800 chances at a 3* champ.

Kidding (ish) aside, I’m looking at that Gold on Path A like “You’re mine”. In the absence of T6CC that is.