**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

This July, y'all are going INTO THE INFERNO

Comments

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    I ain't hitting that 1% for AG even if they gave me unlimited attempts, also timed entries and mid rewards, L month tbh...
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I really like rifts but unfortunately I find the rewards not terrible since 2-3a it's limited to a throne breaker event but well no big deal I like this game I will continue to play it while storing my Units for interesting offers with the versus
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
    It's hot and humid at my place, take us into somewhere cooler instead, inferno won't work.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 146
    So many whiners in this community
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    The only thing I don't like about the new rift is summoner progression locked rewards again.. I could have been thronebreaker but haven't had motivation to push Act6 chapter 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. have more than the required 3x rank3 6* champions.. or maybe paragon.. but not sure if I wanna push hard.

Cavalier doesn't get tier5 class catalyst fragments, tier5 basic catalyst fragments, tier5 basic catalyst fragments, tier3 alpha fragments.. that is sad.. unlike previous side quest.. if 7* are being introduced widely; shouldn't rank up materials be available for all progression irregardless of summoners progression levels.. im just talking loudly... hoping someone @ kabam sees this.
  • Options
    ViperpremViperprem Posts: 1
    June month side quest is bad, july is going to be worse than that. 1% chance for awakening gem lol. Also time control most of the f2p players will go mad.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★
    Regarding the time gate, it would be nice if it were slightly frontloaded, maybe with one week left at the end.

The week of August 2 will have BGs, war and obviously AQ all running, but we’re doling out SQ entries until the very last day…
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

The only thing I don't like about the new rift is summoner progression locked rewards again.. I could have been thronebreaker but haven't had motivation to push Act6 chapter 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. have more than the required 3x rank3 6* champions.. or maybe paragon.. but not sure if I wanna push hard.

Cavalier doesn't get tier5 class catalyst fragments, tier5 basic catalyst fragments, tier5 basic catalyst fragments, tier3 alpha fragments.. that is sad.. unlike previous side quest.. if 7* are being introduced widely; shouldn't rank up materials be available for all progression irregardless of summoners progression levels.. im just talking loudly... hoping someone @ kabam sees this.

It's a long ways to go.. am still @ Mr Sinister.. was hoping for Nimrod to counter Sinister but can't pull 6*.. 😞 😓 😩
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    This better be satire.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,014 ★★★
    Last time I got 5 6* AGs. I fully expect to get duds this time around
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 255
    Any one find TB path E reward better than paragon path E? If you need an AG for most class, generic and class AG aren’t that much different, extra t5cc is useful
  • Options
    Ugur01Ugur01 Posts: 5

Another update, another game crush...
  • Options
    CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Posts: 193

So kabam releases 7* champs in may
    May event gives 1k shards
    June event gives 1.5k+ shards
    July event 500 shards from an objective
    So are we getting 200 in August and 0 in September or what

You get to do it 4 times so 2k shards

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,332 ★★★★
    Never been a fan of Rift game design. These changes seem a little better, but it is still, at its core, an annoying type of design.
  • Options
    Runnly1Runnly1 Posts: 15
    Those rewards seem to be some of the worst we have had in awhile.
  • Options
    CertiCerti Posts: 6
    There is literally an item that gives you a 100% chance to pick whichever path you want, please read before complaining.
  • Options
    AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    How do we get into rifts lol, some ppl got 1000 mythic crystals, AND I DONT EVEN GET A DIGITIZED KEY, kabam c'mon man
  • Options
    Kaner23Kaner23 Posts: 2
    shoutout half my alliance getting 1250 mythic crystals and I wasn't online, sad sad day