**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mantis Buff

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,171 ★★★★★
Can't find anything on the forums and I couldn't watch the livestream, does anyone know if they talked about her buff?

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 644 ★★★
    they did not talk about it on the livestream
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Rich the Man had a brief mention of it in a video about the new update but he didn’t give any details either.

I had a hard time finding much info on the Attuma buff before it went live and the Mantis rebalance has been even more quiet. I don’t know if they’ve asked CCP folks to keep it under wraps until it’s live or if they just don’t think it’s worth making content on but the lack of info this close to release seems odd.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Each fury went from 27.5% of her base attack to 30% of her base attack.

While the opponent is intimidated, hits into block grant 2 mixed emotions instead of 1.

So, she hits slightly harder and ramps much faster
  • Options
    Yeah I saw he mentioned it in a video today that's why I was curious, it is quite odd that we have no information whatsoever when she's the next champ getting buffed and it's coming out pretty soon
  • Options

Each fury went from 27.5% of her base attack to 30% of her base attack.

While the opponent is intimidated, hits into block grant 2 mixed emotions instead of 1.

So, she hits slightly harder and ramps much faster

Oh that's pretty decent then, where'd you find all that info?
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
  • Options
    I see, thanks for the info!
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    She doesn’t need a buff. Lol. Kinda funny that they’re giving her one when she consistently puts up 50k+ points in BGs
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply which has absolutely nothing to do with my question, appreciate it :)
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian

She doesn’t need a buff. Lol. Kinda funny that they’re giving her one when she consistently puts up 50k+ points in BGs

There are some matchups where she doesn't close out the fight in one sp2, so the buff to damage was to help close out the fight.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★

Thanks for your reply which has absolutely nothing to do with my question, appreciate it :)

You got your answer already. Stop being so uptight
  • Options
    I'm not being uptight about anything, nobody on this thread asked you for your unpopular opinion on the buff (which imo she does need since there are some matchups where one sp2 isn't enough, which should be enough considering the ramp up and risky playstyle she requires) it's that simple lol.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

They can talk about the buff on a thread about the buff. It's not that deep. You already got your answer so then to repeat it is redundant.
  • Options

They can talk about the buff on a thread about the buff. It's not that deep. You already got your answer so then to repeat it is redundant.
    The question was "does anyone know if they talked about the buff?" not "thoughts on the buff". You got dyslexia too or just casually jumping in to argue with me as per usual?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

The question was "does anyone know if they talked about the buff?" not "thoughts on the buff". You got dyslexia too or just casually jumping in to argue with me as per usual?
    I remember your name. But that's irrelevant. It's on topic. You already got your answer so you have anything to complain about
  • Options

I remember your name. But that's irrelevant. It's on topic. You already got your answer so you have anything to complain about
    First reply was just me being sarcastic cause I was trying to poke some fun at the fact that nobody asked, thought the emoji made that pretty clear. Since he replied calling me "uptight" I had to explain the "nobody asked" part with a lol (hoping he'd get it this time) and then of course explain why I do think she needed the buff.
    For someone who goes telling people "it's not that deep" you sure are looking into things too much, none of my comments were complaints lol.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 476 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

There are some matchups where she doesn't close out the fight in one sp2, so the buff to damage was to help close out the fight.

Here is to hoping then, that Viv gets the same treatment.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Pikolu said:

Here is to hoping then, that Viv gets the same treatment.
    Werent we suppose to hear back on her and Kate yesterday (Friday)?