**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red txt for legends

Today the in game txt went from white to red on my account I hope this is a bug if it's not please change back to white txt

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Kindly show a picture. My legends title is as always
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited July 2023
    Ig it’s a bug
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

Text from a Legend person in Chat panes (Ally Chat, and I assume Global chat too).

Didn’t this happen briefly a couple months ago too ??
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Mine was never white
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Text from a Legend person in Chat panes (Ally Chat, and I assume Global chat too).

I can’t tell if they’re talking about their title or their chat text, but yeah, there was a couple hours not too long ago (I think shortly after that SQ that flooded the game with fake legends) where everyone with a legend title had red texts in the chats.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

I can’t tell if they’re talking about their title or their chat text, but yeah, there was a couple hours not too long ago (I think shortly after that SQ that flooded the game with fake legends) where everyone with a legend title had red texts in the chats.
    Last night, our Ally Chat had Red text from the only Legend that had text in the current chat history (even applied it as Red to an earlier (higher up) comment from them that was chatted prior to the text becoming Red later on).
  • Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 44

Yeah it did but I never thought it was a bug at first
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Last night, our Ally Chat had Red text from the only Legend that had text in the current chat history (even applied it as Red to an earlier (higher up) comment from them that was chatted prior to the text becoming Red later on).

Looks like the bug is back.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    JMC2007JR said:

Yeah it did but I never thought it was a bug at first
    It was more of an accidental deployment earlier I believe. I don't remember what had happened, but nothing is going to change until Monday at least if kabam decides they want to change it back