**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Do we know who’s being released first, kindred or silk?

I can’t seem to find out which one but I just want to know because I believe who ever is released first will be in the next 6* featured (which I hope is kindred lol)

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    It’s usually the order of the deep dives right? Either way, it seems like Silk will be first
  • Options
    I was wondering this too. Call me paranoid but I think that a stream or 2 ago Kabam had like a table showing the next few champion classes for the future months. I remember mystic being "first" for July so I was excited when I saw Kindred being released. Also, the next featured has all the classes except mystic. I know that might not mean anything (this featured has 3 tech) but it also might.
  • Options
    CosmonautCosmonaut Posts: 4
    Yeah it would make the most sense to make kindred first for the featured crystal because there would be one of each class in it. And the only thing that I’ve seen that I hope make kindred first is that in yesterdays livestream they said something like lets see a little deep dive clip on silk our second champ of the month.
  • Options
    Hmm just did some more reaserch. Just because a deep dive was released first doesn't mean that the champion will release first. Baron Zemo's deep dive was first, but absorbing man released first. Similarly, future antman's deep dive was first, but cassie was released first, so I guess the last spot is up for grabs until we find out later this month.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★

Hmm just did some more reaserch. Just because a deep dive was released first doesn't mean that the champion will release first. Baron Zemo's deep dive was first, but absorbing man released first. Similarly, future antman's deep dive was first, but cassie was released first, so I guess the last spot is up for grabs until we find out later this month.

Yeah it seems that way. It seems like they followed that for the last couple months but it’s not set.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    Historically, they have followed the order of the deep dives, so it is safe to assume Silk is first
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Historically, they have followed the order of the deep dives, so it is safe to assume Silk is first

For the last 3 months yes, but not for the rest of the ones that came out this year. (I am holding on to my small sliver of hope for dear life that kindred is first)
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,104 ★★★★★
    PLEASE BE KINDRED PLEASE BE KINDRED PLEASE BE KINDRED
  • Options

Pikolu said:

For the last 3 months yes, but not for the rest of the ones that came out this year. (I am holding on to my small sliver of hope for dear life that kindred is first)
    Yeah me too I just want it to be kindred because I want him to be in the next 6* featured because I’ll be able to take him up to rank 4 if I pull him
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    Cosmonaut said:

Pikolu said:

Yeah me too I just want it to be kindred because I want him to be in the next 6* featured because I’ll be able to take him up to rank 4 if I pull him
    For me i prefer him to be in the December 28 feature then, I'll have a chance to pull him or Gladiator.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,172 ★★★★★
    Fingers crossed for Kindred, if he gets released first then the worst pull in the next featured will be Sandman and even he won't be too bad if you run despair. Silk looks absolutely terrible though sp3 + sp1 for medium length fights? Absolutely hilarious lol
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 372 ★★★
    Silk
  • Options
    Well this has been an interesting discussion haha, I guess we will find out in 4 days to see who is correct!