**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is stealthy still good

Stealthy is one of my favourite champs and I was wondering if I should r3 him or only r2 I could take up mole man Kate bishop zemo and more over him but idk

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,050 ★★★★
    With scorpion he is still insane and he powerlocks the opponent forever. I remember karatemike had a gauntlet run with stealthy and it was insane
  • Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32
    The competition there for the rank ups is between stealthy and kate imo, if your stealthy is awakened I'd say stealthy 100%. I have stealthy at r5 as a 6* and dude is a monster
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    Rankup whoever you enjoy, you'll eventually get more rankup materials down the line to rank up others.
  • Options
    JounaaPeeJounaaPee Posts: 19
    I got a Rank 5 6* and he's a beast in Battlegrounds and other content. I would 100% rank him up
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,551 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen opponents use him in battlegrounds and he looks like he shreds
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    I think you answer your own questions. If steathly is your favourite character rank him up. It's not like he's a useless champ. He's very useful so that's a huge bonus.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    I think he’s good. But I also hate him. Four abyss nexus crystals and I didn’t get him :( don’t ask why I did it, I don’t know.