**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who deserves the TECH Gem?!?! Make your argument, please.

Who deserves the TECH Gem?!?! Make your argument, please. 60 votes

Omega Sentinel
0%
Warlok
8%
Maester_maesterbigger_daddySilentArisNewtrelStoneWhale2055 5 votes
Infamous Ironman
10%
TerraBe_SomebodyMolemanisbestchampTHE_COLLECT0RStrakepraise17CaptainWafflesX 6 votes
Sam Wilson
1%
bhuv9191 1 vote
Darkhawk
1%
laserjohn26 1 vote
Sentinel
0%
Nimrod
78%
MagicBentonzuffyGK_23FrankWhitecaptaincushThatGuyYouSaw235CassyHoadyOZrcm2017SCP1504PikoluSonOfArgu16VedantMehtaItsClobberinTimejcphillips7AMS94NetbreakerThoye3Wolf911ReignkingTW 47 votes

Comments

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    Nimrod
    One of the best dupes in the tech class, tied with ghost for 1st in my opinion. Fantastic champ and the dupe makes him insanely good against mutants and better against everyone with the significant increase in shock damage
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 231
    Nimrod
    The most accurate answer is who do you NEED to be awakened for whatever you need to do. I used Ghost, Warlock and OS unawakened throughout chapters 7&8 no problem. Nimrod is good unawakened but really noticeably improved at high sig levels.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    No argument needed. Trust the votes.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 590 ★★★
    Nimrod
    Ofcourse NIMGOD
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    Give him all the sigs & watch opponents melt
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 532 ★★★
    Nimrod
    My first and only r4 as of now. This man is a beast. Eradicate specials become unblockable, his sp effects last longer (including his massive shocks) and overall has so much utility
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Nimrod
    I awakened him with a gem pretty soon after pulling him and I don't regret a thing. I'm taking him straight from rank 2 to my first rank 4 as soon as I get the gold and ISO.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 678 ★★★★
    Nimrod
    i DISSURVE an iceman
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    Why make an argument?