I'm a little late but r we gonna talk about how the August champs in game pic was leaked THIS EARLY?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
Like damn that's some whole another level of leaking

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    What in game pic?
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    It could very well be an anticipation. Why is this even an issue though, unless you know there's a legal non disclosure policy involved?
    Treat it like someone spoiling movies or reality shows, it can't be contained, EVERYTHING is prone to being leaked. If people who spoil movies and shows can't be held responsible, my friend, mobile games are way behind in the queue.

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    Go_To said:

I don’t understand the point of this post..

Just saying its mind blowing.

What in game pic?

A pic was leaked that shows some of their in game model.

It could very well be an anticipation. Why is this even an issue though, unless you know there's a legal non disclosure policy involved?
    Treat it like someone spoiling movies or reality shows, it can't be contained, EVERYTHING is prone to being leaked. If people who spoil movies and shows can't be held responsible, my friend, mobile games are way behind in the queue.

Yeah I didn't say anything about it being an issue tho leaking champions so early before their release kinda kills the fun of finding out who the new champs r
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★

if I were kabam, I would have announced the characters right away before the end of the year. Because +- and so it's clear who to expect to stay this year. This topic is meaningless.

personally, I am ready to play for any character, as long as he works and the game does not spoil the impressions of endless mistakes here and there, or broken bets, swipes, etc.

The problem with that is just like with any company, things change. Ideals change, upper leadership may decide to go a different approach, etc. There’s nothing wrong with them sitting down at the beginning of the year and discussing who they want to add to the game, but by disclosing everyone at the beginning of the year locks you in to that. Let’s say they say Champion A is going to be released in June. April or May comes around and they decide they’re not going to release Champion A, but instead Champion B. Players expect that so they save shards, real money resources etc. for a chance to get Champion A. Is that a community uproar and a PR nightmare you would want to deal with if you were in Kabam’s place? I think not.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    who cares really. i couldn't care less if someone "leaked" 2024 champs. i'm not sure how revealing champs became some secret invasion ordeal that Kabam clings to. we want to know the champs. there is no benefit at all to being hush about it. and "leaking" does nothing for the value of the game or the thrill of playing it or lack thereof.
  • 1toxic_cupcake1toxic_cupcake Member Posts: 95
    edited July 2023
    Deacon said:

who cares really. i couldn't care less if someone "leaked" 2024 champs. i'm not sure how revealing champs became some secret invasion ordeal that Kabam clings to. we want to know the champs. there is no benefit at all to being hush about it. and "leaking" does nothing for the value of the game or the thrill of playing it or lack thereof.

only the champions of August are leaks
  • WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Member Posts: 64
    Who are the august champs leaked?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★
    OP just apparently likes to make random threads that really don't provide any form of real discussion.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

Makes me think of those anti pirating commercials
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Really don't care about leaked champs. I would be very interested if someone could leak when the glory store would be updated however.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

Really don't care about leaked champs. I would be very interested if someone could leak when the glory store would be updated however.

early june
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    LJF said:

Someone doesn't remember the Otriux days of leaking when we'd get information a month or two in advance on the regular...

Otriux was the goat back in the day fr

To begin with, this is a game, not a movie. There is absolutely zero interest in who is there and when. Draining the champion does not harm the players in any way, and they actually don't care who they will play for. It is important for players when the game will work, without bugs, lags, suspensions, etc. if I were kabam, I would have announced the characters right away before the end of the year. Because +- and so it's clear who to expect to stay this year. This topic is meaningless.

personally, I am ready to play for any character, as long as he works and the game does not spoil the impressions of endless mistakes here and there, or broken bets, swipes, etc.

Your first 6* r5 is Herc/Doom, am I correct?
  • 1toxic_cupcake1toxic_cupcake Member Posts: 95
    I don't have any 6*5 rank. and even more so there is no Herc at all
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

To begin with, this is a game, not a movie. There is absolutely zero interest in who is there and when. Draining the champion does not harm the players in any way, and they actually don't care who they will play for. It is important for players when the game will work, without bugs, lags, suspensions, etc. if I were kabam, I would have announced the characters right away before the end of the year. Because +- and so it's clear who to expect to stay this year. This topic is meaningless.

what does that even have to do with the post
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    WeaponX4X said:

Who are the august champs leaked?

Monica Rambeau and Vox.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,244 ★★★★★

My 2nd r4 was Air-Walker, he will hopefully be my first r5.

My 2nd r4 was Air-Walker, he will hopefully be my first r5.
    My 2nd r4 was Psycho man
    Will r5 him someday