Is this guy legit?

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
R4 kingpin and his prof x was r3 iirc.
Is this possible?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Seems possible to me, Prof X is OP
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    Why do you think it's not possible? Also, please omit the players name from the screenshot. Even if you're just asking for clarification.
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
    Of course It is. Prof X is powerful
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★

Why do you think it's not possible? Also, please omit the players name from the screenshot. Even if you're just asking for clarification.

Unstoppable + prof x can only do heavies with heavy countering. And he managed to do all of that in 50 seconds. With taking just 11% block damage?
    Btw here is another ss from same guy against some guy i know

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Ruwqiersa said:

Unstoppable + prof x can only do heavies with heavy countering. And he managed to do all of that in 50 seconds. With taking just 11% block damage?
    What do you mean he can only do heavies with heavy countering? You clearly don’t know how Prof X or Kingpin work. This fight is doable. Why would you ask if it was possible when you really just want to make a false accusation?

Ruwqiersa said:

What do you mean he can only do heavies with heavy countering? You clearly don’t know how Prof X or Kingpin work. This fight is doable. Why would you ask if it was possible when you really just want to make a false accusation?
    Kingpin purifies stuns. Prof x gonna land every stun on him you say? Also im not making accusution im just ASKING if this was legit. Prof x not even that fast in other metas. I was just shocked
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Kingpin purifies stuns. Prof x gonna land every stun on him you say? Also im not making accusution im just ASKING if this was legit. Prof x not even that fast in other metas. I was just shocked
    It isn't legit. 49 seconds with a r3 prof against a r4 kingpin isn't possible, especially in this meta. 49 seconds means at least 4 unstoppables, 4 seconds each, resulting in 16 seconds where prof can't hit kingpin. That means that basically, he did it in 33 seconds. Which is not possible.
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

KP can only purify stuns 100% with Hood. It's all RNG if it's just KP.
    Ruwqiersa said:

Yes this is possible.

Ruwqiersa said:

Yes this is possible.
    Right, because claire can do 88k damage in a single hit.
    edited July 2023

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

So he sticked all the stuns, played around the unstoppable and did it all in 50 seconds u say?
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

So he sticked all the stuns, played around the unstoppable and did it all in 50 seconds u say?
    You "asked" if it was possibly, many confirmed that it is very possible, yet you keep asking over and over and over again? What ever happened to people losing with dignity?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★

Ruwqiersa said:

Yes this is possible.
    Claire can't do an 88k single hit.
    edited July 2023

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

You "asked" if it was possibly, many confirmed that it is very possible, yet you keep asking over and over and over again? What ever happened to people losing with dignity?
    Im asking for a clear explanation than just "yea bro its possible" prof x isnt even that fast against normal champions. But he managed to do it against a champ that even purifies stuns. Like i dont get it.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Im asking for a clear explanation than just "yea bro its possible" prof x isnt even that fast against normal champions. But he managed to do it against a champ that even purifies stuns. Like i dont get it.
    Well to be honest, some players have learned how to "git gud"

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Tf are you talking about?
    Pikolu said:

@Ruwqiersa accusing someone of cheating with their name shown goes against forum rules. Also asking if it is possible and then berating everyone who said it is possible is not a good look for you and shows you aren't asking it in good faith.

Im not accusing anyone. Im just asking a clear explanation like i said. Which is definitly more than "its possible".
    edited July 2023
    He did it against a champ that CAN purify stuns, not a champ that does purify stuns. It’s a 60% chance, so good RNG can still win the day, and even then heavy countering is perfectly doable (an any heavy counters likely account for the damage he took). If he managed his power right he could’ve thrown 2 sp2s in a row followed by a couples sp1s which could easily finish the fight in that amount of time.
    This fight is not questionable.

He did it against a champ that CAN purify stuns, not a champ that does purify stuns. It’s a 40% chance, meaning he is less likely to purify than not, and even then heavy countering is perfectly doable (an any heavy counters likely account for the damage he took). If he managed his power right he could’ve thrown 2 sp2s in a row followed by a couples sp1s which could easily finish the fight in that amount of time.

It's a 60% chance, and prof can't do that in 33 seconds.
    Btw here is account

He did it against a champ that CAN purify stuns, not a champ that does purify stuns. It’s a 40% chance, meaning he is less likely to purify than not, and even then heavy countering is perfectly doable (an any heavy counters likely account for the damage he took). If he managed his power right he could’ve thrown 2 sp2s in a row followed by a couples sp1s which could easily finish the fight in that amount of time.

Its 60%. Also u ignore the usntoppable part. Prof x specials takes long. Surely kingpin went unstoppable mid special
    edited July 2023

You are correct. I knew one side was 40% just forgot which. Also, I’d check the clock again. Because you’re also right, he can’t do it in 33 seconds, but he did take 49 seconds.

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Tf are you talking about?
    I'm talking about that if your having this difficult of a time coming to terms with that this was a very doable fight then your skills must be severely lacking as you appear to be only one who thinks this isn't possible.

Additionally, just because your skill set isn't good enough to pull this off doesn't mean that other players can't, your skills just don't match up to theirs.
    Dude. This is first time im seeing this. Also i have done kingpin with prof x several times before. Just not in bgs. There is a reason why people dont run prof x in their deck. Prof x is so slow in bgs even without the nodes and there is unstoppable.
    Ruwqiersa said:

Its 60%. Also u ignore the usntoppable part. Prof x specials takes long. Surely kingpin went unstoppable mid special
    You are correct. I got my 60/40 mixed up. But surely he could’ve timed his specials after unstoppable wore off.

You are correct. I knew one side was 40% just forgot which. Also, I’d check the clock again.
    Scroll up a bit and read my previous message regarding the unstoppable timer

Ruwqiersa said:

You are correct. I got my 60/40 mixed up. But surely he could’ve timed his specials after unstoppable wore off.
    Okay. Ill believe you on that. Maybe he got SO lucky. What about the claire fight? Nimrod is r4
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★

You are forgetting that prof x has a miss mechanic which he can use for channeling and a very high block proficiency which can help with heavy countering. If he can get to 2.5bars of power with 100 charges, he can cycle back to back specials and the fight would be over.
    The Claire vs nimrod fight is suspicious for sure because of the 88k hit.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Okay. Ill believe you on that. Maybe he got SO lucky. What about the claire fight? Nimrod is r4
    Bro clair annihilates nimrod, there's an easy strat. Heavy spam, and whenever he's immune to an effect she gains power and her clairvoyance charges. Combined with md its insane power gain, Clair can easily launch a devastating sp3, which she did.

And stop trying to blame someone better than you at cheating just since your a poor loser. Just take the 2 round loss