Refund my purple entry to the rift this is bullcrap.

GolivarezGolivarez Member Posts: 154 ★★
It says we we allowed to exit without losing items I want my entry back if your gonna make us wait to collect this is garbage thievery

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Can you screenshot exactly where it says that please?
  • GolivarezGolivarez Member Posts: 154 ★★
    I exited out and lost my entry
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Golivarez said:

I exited out and lost my entry

You originally said "it says we allowed to exit without losing items", others asked you where it says that or to show a screenshot and you completely ignored there request. My guess is because your original statement was a complete lie.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Golivarez said:

It says we we allowed to exit without losing items I want my entry back if your gonna make us wait to collect this is garbage thievery

Nice try.

Whenever the side quest has random portals, free re-entry is never allowed. If players could exit and reenter as often as they wanted to without losing entry costs, then that would make the randomizer meaningless, because you could simply reenter over and over until you got the path you wanted. That would be exploitable, and silly.
    I’m guessing they thought it meant that Kabam would need to repay the entry cost to them.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Golivarez said:

Nice try.

Whenever the side quest has random portals, free re-entry is never allowed. If players could exit and reenter as often as they wanted to without losing entry costs, then that would make the randomizer meaningless, because you could simply reenter over and over until you got the path you wanted. That would be exploitable, and silly.
    I’m guessing they thought it meant that Kabam would need to repay the entry cost to them.
    That would be a strange interpretation of the panel, to say the least. It says you're going to be locked into the quest, and you have to finish within the time allotted, and if you don't I guess we're going to just have to give you all your entry costs back. Or to put it another way: the penalty for leaving or failing to complete the quest in time is we give you all your stuff back.

The context of quest entry costs is that costs are paid by the player to the game, not the other way around. I mean, nowhere at McDonalds does it say the prices on the menu are for the customer to pay to the restaurant, but most people are supposed to assume they aren't what McDonalds is offering to people to eat their food.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Golivarez said:

Nice try.

That would be a strange interpretation of the panel, to say the least. It says you're going to be locked into the quest, and you have to finish within the time allotted, and if you don't I guess we're going to just have to give you all your entry costs back. Or to put it another way: the penalty for leaving or failing to complete the quest in time is we give you all your stuff back.

The context of quest entry costs is that costs are paid by the player to the game, not the other way around. I mean, nowhere at McDonalds does it say the prices on the menu are for the customer to pay to the restaurant, but most people are supposed to assume they aren't what McDonalds is offering to people to eat their food.
    100%, I’m just basing this on the context of the rest of the OP’s posts today. They have no interest in personal responsibility.