**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragon rewards lesser option ?

TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
This is from the red goblin / dormammu objective

For me the paragon is just iso and gold … the rest are way better options …

Comments

• Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    There’s another thread on it here. Waiting to see if we hear from Kabam. It matches the announcement but it’s still not clear if it’s correct or another error. I’m guessing this is probably way down the priority list right now though.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/340983/vanquisher-of-hades-solo-objective-reward-correct#latest
  • Options
    ArkkyArkky Posts: 87
    Just choose the TB reward. Some people would rather gold and they can choose the Paragon reward.

Since they match with the spreadsheet of rewards, the rewards are probably what were intended.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 472 ★★★
    I actually went for the cavalier rewards. Gold and iso are not a problem for me.
  • Options
    ArkkyArkky Posts: 87
    True. I should have said just choose the reward you like best rather than making an assumption 😆
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 901 ★★★★
    Arkky said:

True. I should have said just choose the reward you like best rather than making an assumption 😆

Look at this way - you get a wider choice depending on your progression tier. It's not just your tier that governs the rewards - it also affects what rewards you can choose.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 178 ★★
    I agree - looks off. Chose the Cav rewards myself. I almost just blindly chose Paragon.. glad I paid close attention.