**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

For future reference, may we (I) have a link to the Trello Board?

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 246 ★★★
Ngl, I frequent the forums a lot, however, I was unaware of the Trello board and as a consequence of my ignorance I now face the same issue as many of you... a ranked zemo that's kinda lost some utility :|

On that note, I would like to keep myself educated for next time and was wondering if someone can toss me the link to the Trello board? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 246 ★★★
    edited July 2023

Some utility? @XXGhost_RiderXX good joke that champion is dead now an Kabam spits in our faces

ik, just trynna keep it light. Also thx for the link @ahmynuts
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,645 ★★★★★

Some utility? @XXGhost_RiderXX good joke that champion is dead now an Kabam spits in our faces

No prob. It really should be pinned in a banner at the top of every screen at this point
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 468 ★★★
    Something that would be helful is an in game link in the settings tab along with the go to forums or suport link. This would make a quick check much easier
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,330 Guardian
    ahmynuts said:

No prob. It really should be pinned in a banner at the top of every screen at this point
    Or maybe “stickied” (at top, in Purple posted group) in the RECENT DISCUSSIONS, and the BUGS AND KNOWN ISSUES categories. Ever since Trello site was created last October.

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,645 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Or maybe “stickied” (at top, in Purple posted group) in the RECENT DISCUSSIONS, and the BUGS AND KNOWN ISSUES categories. Ever since Trello site was created last October.

I know that's where it is. I was making the joke that since we need it for just about everything at this point the link to the board itself should be in the emergency banner that is stickied to the top of every screen