**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Champs are stuck in AW defense with no war or matchmaking happening.

Matchmaking in AW is disabled and there seems to be no war going on but my champs are stuck and unusable in AW defense. I need these champs released!

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,376 Guardian
    1_Vastier said:

Matchmaking in AW is disabled and there seems to be no war going on but my champs are stuck and unusable in AW defense. I need these champs released!

“Locked” from what other content ?

Think it is only AQ where any AW defenders are still locked out of.

You can use them anywhere else now (starting this month, with the new persistent placement AW defense and 2 day attack).

But if you really want to use your AW defenders in the meantime (until they re-activate Wars), just go in and remove yourself from Defense. Click “JOIN” on another BG (but don’t actually continue to do the full Join there), or go into your own BG and do NEW TEAM followed by LEAVE BATTLEGROUP.
  • Options
    1_Vastier1_Vastier Posts: 7

1_Vastier said:

“Locked” from what other content ?

Think it is only AQ where any AW defenders are still locked out of.

You can use them anywhere else now (starting this month, with the new persistent placement AW defense and 2 day attack).

But if you really want to use your AW defenders in the meantime (until they re-activate Wars), just go in and remove yourself from Defense. Click “JOIN” on another BG (but don’t actually continue to do the full Join there), or go into your own BG and do NEW TEAM followed by LEAVE BATTLEGROUP.
    Yeah, I tried that. They’re stuck in the non existent AW.
  • Options
    1_Vastier1_Vastier Posts: 7
    I can longer look at my champion info either. Screen just goes back to champions page. Full of glitches at the moment.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,376 Guardian

That doesn't work, please stop trolling these concerns with uniformed posts. You cannot remove defenders, there is no timetable for a war fix, they need to be released, period. Nothing you have said in these threads is in any way helpful with dealing with these facts.

Maybe making another post will help matters.
    To further dilute other threads where I had confirmed that “Releasing” champs was no longer working, as people has said.

Earlier comments (which later turned out to be only partially correct) about “Releasing Champs” was based on what was able to be done BEFORE they Disabled Wars again.
    (I had actually done both methods personally, successfully, before we saw that Matchmaking was not taking place, prior to them disabling Wars again)
  • Options
    Kare26Kare26 Posts: 8
    Hopefully they are moving start of new war season. Has anyone heard anything from kabam on this?
  • Options
    My defending champs are locked out as well. I would really like to use them but they won’t show up as available. I tried to do what the other commenter said to no avail. Do we just need to go without them until August 2nd? That’s when they say the AW will be back. Please Kabam and MCOC, help would be really appreciated. I actually need them for the AQ to get through, being that I’m needing my other viable champs for the thronebreaker monthly. If I need them wait until August 2nd, I think it may be too late to get my 100% and still consistently play “, and beat, the AQ.
  • Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    I am also having this issue with "AW locked" champs on my main & alt accounts. Not a big problem on my main, but my low level alt's don't have a deep enough roster to be tied up for weeks. Hoping we can at least get these champs released?
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 251 ★★
    PLEASE RELEASE THEM
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171
    I can use my champs no problem. Sucks for you guys and that’s super messed up that some of us can use them and others can’t
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Definitely sucks, my champ are locked in AW but I can use them in every other content still. It's weird that some summoners can't use them in other content. Must be a bug for a few only. I would suggest submitting a support ticket to Kabam.