**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My battlegrounds mode is bugged

Sammed_khotSammed_khot Posts: 29
edited July 2023 in General Discussion

My battleground mode is bugged, pls fix it. My current progression in battleground is diamond 1. After winning 4 fight will progess to Vibranium. But level reward shows that my current progression is vibranium which requires 5 fights to complete it. But due to bug Diamond 1 level got 5 fights to progress into Vibranium level. So pls fix it. Further also clearing that i haven't got diamond 1 rewards. So pls fix this fast

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 644 ★★★★
    It is 5 to get to vibranium, nothing is bugged
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,480 ★★★★★
    This is how it is in every level. One screen shows the level where you currently are, the other shows what you need to progress to the next
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    DNA did a great post somewhere explaining this and how there are two ways to view the levels. One where you’re “in” the level you met the medal requirement for and one where you’re “in” the level you’re working towards the requirement for.

Some posts like that need to be cut out and put in a dedicated “here’s why that is” post we can all link to.