**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

You’ve done it Kabam.

The rewards for the exploit are more than generous! Thank you! Definitely helps even the playing field!

Comments

• Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Well done Kabam. Thanks for doing this.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What happened
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 928 ★★★
    Yo what rewards
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,720 ★★★★★
    If you didn’t exploit the bug where you could claim the rewards from every path of the rift, they sent out more entires and a key for every locked gate
  • Options
    sunspot_7sunspot_7 Posts: 28
    Kabam i love you... <3
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,393 ★★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

"Thank you for not cheating."

LOL

I mean....it was an interesting sentiment, but I ain't mad at it. Now I'll have 2 Gen Gems. 😉
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,490 ★★★★
    Just got mine and it's a great unexpected reward. Thank you Kabam.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 972 ★★★★★
    This was extremely well done. Thank you.
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 202
    Thank you kabam
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,881 ★★★★★
    Wait is this for everyone? Because I didn’t exploit anything and haven’t received anything.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 390 ★★★
    I'm pleased. This means I'll get at least 3 AGs this month (got one naturally, plus the two path selectors we'll have). Nice Kabam W today
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    It's nice indeed, but I have a question. After doing couple of runs, the map and rewards changed, and now my choice for selected path doesn't look nice (I actually wanted sig stones this time). Was it supposed to happen like that? Cause the rewards I will get eventually are different from those who got lucky to notice the thing on the first day
  • Options
    Kabam W
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 973 ★★★★★
    Very unexpected and credit where it’s due.
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 109
    This cool i swear :)
    When i got mine, i was like eeehhhhh "Is this really Kabam" :D:D
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,881 ★★★★★

Wait is this for everyone? Because I didn’t exploit anything and haven’t received anything.

Well you received nothing because you clearly have exploited the sq otherwise you would have got this comp, I didn't exploit the SQ glitch and oh what's that? I got the rewards😐 pretty simple dude.
    I would agree but I didn’t exploit the side quest.

I played it whilst the bug was live, got the common path, finished it and went to the boss.

So I didn’t 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    so you gave a prize to those who were lucky enough not to play as soon as the game was released. Anyone who had the misfortune to come across your umpteenth bug got nothing and was treated like someone who wanted to cheat. how could you understand that you don't have to choose to continue and immediately go to the boss? doesn't it occur to you that most people did it in good faith? It's really time to close this game full of arbitrariness and bugs